Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: POG / TGO Rally has started

Two drunks walking down the street, one says to the other one "If my old man gave me a dollar and your old man gave you a dollar how much would we have?" The second drunk thinks a minute and says, " a dollar". The first drunk says, "you don't know your arithemtic" the second drunk says "yeah and you don't know my old man!"
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Here's a few pictures from the Wine & Cheese tasting today thanks to TGO. It was held at one of the their open houses and the food was great.

CIMG0056.JPG

CIMG0058.JPG

CIMG0060.JPG

CIMG0062.JPG

CIMG0064.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by mike kerley View Post
    Andre, My apologies, but Karen and I will have to cancel our mini vacation with you and the POGGERS this weekend. Duty calls at work. I must stay close to the stations because of some computer changes.

We'll certainly miss seeing everyone and hope a good time is had by all.

Darn, I had some new jokes!

Mike and Karen Kerley
    Mike, Sorry you and Karen can't make it. Karen and I were looking forward to seeing you guys. I even brought some of my Cubans for paybacks.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Happy Hour at TGO on Friday was from 2 to 6 PM and was well attended. As expected all the food that was brought in by everyone was delicious and it seemed like a good time was had by all.

Default Special Guest ???

Andre was kind enough to provide everyone with name tags. Including enough for special guests.....

Even had a delivery from Prevost Parts
    Attached Images Attached Images

I see we have an impersonator.

That's OK, I've been up in Bristol all week selling cars and keeping the money.

Anybody want to buy a nice (empty) paved parking lot?

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

They forgot to include the local wildlife in the photos.

Katie and Ken 117.jpg

Periscope depth
    Katie and Ken 118.jpg

In all fairness, the King was the target of an as yet unidentified prankster.

Granvil Tracy was generous enough to treat several POGGERS to wonderful views of our Titusville Rally area from his chopper.

jelmore Guest

The group that stayed for dinner . . .
    Last edited by jelmore; 02-16-2009 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Changed the linked file to an attachment.

Default TGO Rally is done

Well almost everyone has left. The rally was a lot of fun and we sure had a chance to meet a lot of nice POG members.

A collection was made for a local charity that Ann (my wife ) supports. We collected $310 to donate to a sewing group here that makes "Wish Pillows" and other soft goods for sick children that "Give the Kids the World" organization uses. There is large group here at TGO that donates their time to this cause and they always need cash to buy supplies. This will be a big help to them.
    http://www.gktw.org/

We really enjoyed putting on this rally and had a great time. Thanks to everyone who came and participated. It was great to meet you all. A wonderful bunch of people.

A view of the rally lot where some of the POGgers were parked. Granvil getting ready to load the 2nd group for a flight.