Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tire Pressure Monitoring for $4.99/tire!

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Probably do a bunch of stuff Debbie wants done around the house.

There is nowhere else I'd rather be in that weather, and dog dodo picks up very well in those temps. it doesn't stop.
    The Keys 2007 313.jpg
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 01-26-2007 at 11:25 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    Probably do a bunch of stuff Debbie wants done around the house.

There is noware else I'd rather be in that weather, and dog dodo picks up very well in those temps. it doesn't stop.
    Honey do this dog do that. HA HA

I only asked, your trip seemed so short for when your not trukin in the winter, but I don't have all the facts I'm sure!

Did Lew put in the new microwave? JIM

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Jim you really know how to hurt a guy. We've been gone for 5 weeks the longest vacation of our lives. Going home with better than 300 great pics. double the great times and memories.

We love our home as much as our bus and can honestly say we have been gone long enough, its time to go home.

Although Bill made some convincing arguments for selling the house as we grow to work less and travel more we will always have somewhere to go home to.
    As for that microwave, we never got a reply.
    Lew was just 1 of many folks that we wanted and tried to meet while gone that' for whatever reason, just didn't happen. Mabye next year.

YOU on the other hand REALLY need to go out and get that bus

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    Jim you really know how to hurt a guy. We've been gone for 5 weeks the longest vacation of our lives. Going home with better than 300 great pics. double the great times and memories.

We love our home as much as our bus and can honestly say we have been gone long enough, its time to go home.

Although Bill made some convincing arguments for selling the house as we grow to work less and travel more we will always have somewhere to go home to.
    As for that microwave, we never got a reply.
    Lew was just 1 of many folks that we wanted and tried to meet while gone that' for whatever reason, just didn't happen. Mabye next year.
    I Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

YOU on the other hand REALLY need to go out and get that bus
    I Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. JIM

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Jim, all joking aside. It's all good, looking forward to meeting you folks someday as well

lewpopp Guest

Jim and Joe

Just ordered the microwave/convection oven yesterday. Will take a week or so to get it. No stores stock such a thing I can use so everything has to be ordered.

Thank the Lord thaqt there is on-line service. The prices are much better there. I feel sorry for the retailer but I don't feel sorry for all of them. A lot of them are thieves. I thought that Jetson was a discount appliance dealer. They advertise as such. That's just a come on. Bend over if you go in there.

Will install the m/c oven when I return from the mini rally in TGO

Wink A Mans Work Is Never Done

lewpopp; Jim and Joe

Just ordered the microwave/convection oven yesterday. Will take a week or so to get it. No stores stock such a thing I can use so everything has to be ordered.

Thank the Lord thaqt there is on-line service. The prices are much better there. I feel sorry for the retailer but I don't feel sorry for all of them. A lot of them are thieves. I thought that Jetson was a discount appliance dealer. They advertise as such. That's just a come on. Bend over if you go in there.

Will install the m/c oven when I return from the mini rally in TGO

Hey LEW, Did you get your microwave installed yet? JIM

lewpopp Guest

Installed the m/c after drilling a hole for the cord in a different place but hidden. New wall hangers or brackets were supplied and all went well.

Thanks, Lew