Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue LED's

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I wish we did. I posted something about this somewere else. Unfortunatly we have 24 volt Everything lit on the bus side accept headlights and cigirette lighter. I think alot of the components are similar to Dale and Jan. Although I,ve never seen another Hickok conversion there are alot of elements in our camper that Ive seen in Country Coach and other converters. The window treatment and wood surrond, the laminants, the countertops,and such. I,m not sure but it sounds like some of the newer busses went to 12volt.

JPJ,

Don't pull that choir boy act with me. I saw you pimpin around all those Libertys at POG1 and I think you even owned a Liberty, so give it up.

But now that Ben posted that photo of the $2.5 M LewBuck coach, I'm thinking the Libertys have lost some of their luster. It all looked pretty metrosexual to me, but being an oil field guy, I am sure the style apex is somewhere in our orbit

I worked in Venezuela at one time and thought it was the roughest place I had ever been. Then I went to Nigeria. It reset the scale of how bad bad can be. I think we have seen the same thing happen here.

Someone else said it, but it was profound. "All that money and so little taste." Unless Mike buys it then I will be proud to ride shotgun.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Oh, pray tell Mr. Winchester, are you directing your comments to...moi?

We decided not to get a Liberty this time around.

There's bling and there's BLING.
    Last edited by Just Plain Jeff; 07-15-2006 at 08:57 PM.

That was cruel. Obviously Lady Helen is not screening your posts.

lewpopp Guest

This sounds like two little rich kids comparing their "ding-a-lings" and bragging that the neighbors don't have one as shiney as theirs.

Boys will be boys.

Whorehouses? Liberty invented "houses of ill repute on wheels".

Ben Guest

Look out, Jerry just added more LED's. This time he's blinging out his license plates by replacing the bolts that hold the plates to the bus:

I think he got them here:
    http://www.kandlchromeshop.com/catal...l?catId=123900

Ben Guest

Jerry has really gone bonkers now... He's installed a waterfall/fireplace in his coach... he put it in the second bay on the passenger side. The only problem is that he's using the water from his gray water tank so it varies from clear to brownish every half hour. Do you belive what a man will do to get bling?

http://www.hearthfalls.com/

Let's all hope this competition ends at POGII.

Ben,

You are posting that stuff faster than I can buy it. I hate taking off my skull and crossbones screw head covers I have on my Prevost license plate trim ring, but these LED screw lights have some Lew'esk appeal.

Mike has already cost me a bunch of LewBucks this past week. His Cool Tools link has casued the UPS man to make a few stops on Cypress Pond Drive. The best item I got was the Tick Twister.

Don't ask.

Ben Guest

Jerry,

The Tick Twister is only $4, so it shouldn't nut into your bling budget by much.

I really think you need to start thinking about your personal appearance now that your coach has so much bling. You might want to start with an Walluminate, since it should help when all the non-LED non-bling loosers have to pay up for your blinginess. (watch the video to see how it will help when you're outside at night).

Those clear/chrome LED sidemarker lights are my favorite. I saw them on a Prevost in Jacksonville and they blew me away. They've almost got me into the LED game, but I'm waiting for the Xenon HID sidemarkers to be released. You have to run the generator to use them, but they sure are bright.

Wife Alert:

I found it best to have bus related UPS packages delivered to work. Else you'll be forced into buying furniture to even the score. bummer.

MM
    Last edited by MangoMike; 08-06-2006 at 07:21 PM.