Thread: Blue LED's

Hybrid View

Ben Guest

Look out, Jerry just added more LED's. This time he's blinging out his license plates by replacing the bolts that hold the plates to the bus:

I think he got them here:
    http://www.kandlchromeshop.com/catal...l?catId=123900

Ben Guest

Jerry has really gone bonkers now... He's installed a waterfall/fireplace in his coach... he put it in the second bay on the passenger side. The only problem is that he's using the water from his gray water tank so it varies from clear to brownish every half hour. Do you belive what a man will do to get bling?

http://www.hearthfalls.com/

Let's all hope this competition ends at POGII.

Ben,

You are posting that stuff faster than I can buy it. I hate taking off my skull and crossbones screw head covers I have on my Prevost license plate trim ring, but these LED screw lights have some Lew'esk appeal.

Mike has already cost me a bunch of LewBucks this past week. His Cool Tools link has casued the UPS man to make a few stops on Cypress Pond Drive. The best item I got was the Tick Twister.

Don't ask.

Ben Guest

Jerry,

The Tick Twister is only $4, so it shouldn't nut into your bling budget by much.

I really think you need to start thinking about your personal appearance now that your coach has so much bling. You might want to start with an Walluminate, since it should help when all the non-LED non-bling loosers have to pay up for your blinginess. (watch the video to see how it will help when you're outside at night).

Those clear/chrome LED sidemarker lights are my favorite. I saw them on a Prevost in Jacksonville and they blew me away. They've almost got me into the LED game, but I'm waiting for the Xenon HID sidemarkers to be released. You have to run the generator to use them, but they sure are bright.

Wife Alert:

I found it best to have bus related UPS packages delivered to work. Else you'll be forced into buying furniture to even the score. bummer.

MM
    Last edited by MangoMike; 08-06-2006 at 07:21 PM.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Good man.

I tell her I am online with the kids when posting here.

Then she calls it, "Your Bus."

Go figure.

Oh, now you tell me. The stupid Amazon account is in her name, so when I included the Tick Twister in the DVD order, it came in a separate box and was drop shipped from the Tick Twister people and it had her name on the package.

She was not kind when she opened it up and the Tick Twisters came falling out. I told her I was actually getting them for her mother so she could remove those skin tags from around her neck.

What a mistake that was.....