Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do I put my sticker

I'll bet people are dying to get to your place, Denny.........

Bad one. We've heard them all.

Denny,

Your job sounds like a grave undertaking. You must be burried at the office. I am laughing so hard I am coffin. I am sure you have heard all these, but I couldn't resist.

I think we should make channel 17 the official POG CB channel. If you take the numbers on the phone for P-O-G (7-6-4) and add them up you get 17. And yes JDUB I had to take my shoes off to do the math.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Default Bail Me Out

No wonder AIG got government help since you only count to 20 or 21. Now that you have the big bucks, you had to get calculators.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Actually, channel 17 is used by truckers on the North/South running highways in the west. Probably not a good choice. Once again we can count on the bean counters to get us in trouble.
    Last edited by BrianE; 01-11-2009 at 10:21 AM.

Exclamation

There are those higher power FM Handy Talkies, that require an FCC permit.(paper work only no testing).

They work well outdoors and we use them at events and such. Not sure how they would get out of the bus (through the shell), but will try at the first opportunity and let you know.

They are line of sight for reception with a purported range of I think it was 7 mi..

If it would work it would be better than CB as there are 22 channels and we could all use them at rallies and other gatherings.

JIM

Jim C., you just bought your bus, and now you are trying to add a new fangled FM Transmitter Radio to it? I am surprised you have any money left?

Gary S.

Gary, their only a hundred bucks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianE View Post
    Actually, channel 17 is used by truckers on the North/South running highways in the west. Probably not a good choice. Once again we can count on the bean counters to get us in trouble.

Guess you could then add the 1 and the 7 together to get 8....

Default Denny

At the end of autopsy turvy day, do you have a stiff drink, a body could only imagine you do, and with all the rigors of your job I just had to post this..

Is your hearse mechanical? Or do you draw it with a Morgan horse?

Sorry, I'll stop!

We are all dying to know!

Ok, I am stopping for sure this time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Denny View Post
    Lew,

I represent that remark about hanging out at funeral homes. There is nothing wrong with it; I do it everyday. I own a funeral home and I'll be the last guy to let you down!

Cool Urn Your Way To Success

Jeep, your dead on. Denny does have horse power for the hearse, but it's higher than one.
    My language is not encrypted, if you have too many drinks too quickly you will self embalm and have to be entombed.

JIM