Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do I put my sticker

Default Where do I put my sticker

Got my two new POG stickers from Jim Skiff today (thanks Jim) and don't no where to put the one on the front.....on the plastic shield next to the Good Sam Sticker and the Map of the US??? Suggestions please, and leave various parts of the human anatomy out of it..........

John,

How did you know the first response would involve the human body?

I keep mine hidden because I don't want anyone to know I hang with this bunch.

Except for the one plainly visible on the rear window of the Hummer.

Question POG Sticker locations

Quote Originally Posted by flyu2there View Post
    Got my two new POG stickers from Jim Skiff today (thanks Jim) and don't no where to put the one on the front.....on the plastic shield next to the Good Sam Sticker and the Map of the US??? Suggestions please, and leave various parts of the human anatomy out of it..........
    John - I've got the same question! We just picked up our newly purchased '96 XL-45 Vantare Featherlite in London, KY on Wednesday, 01/07. On Tuesday, 01/06, our POG stickers from Jim arrived at our home the day before we flew to KY to get the bus (thanks, Jim!), but we don't know the prescribed front & rear locations for application of the stickers.

Perhaps Jim or one of the other veteran POG members will enlighten us so that we proudly display our association with this esteemed group in the appropriate manner.

While terms such as "esteemed" and "appropriate" may be foreign here, if anyone can tell us where to stick 'em (on the bus!), it would be appreciated!

I have placed a sticker on the back Port side, above the bumper. So anyone passing me in the left lane can see the sticker.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

FWIW mine is on the back window of the Jeep.

Helps me figure out which one is mine in the parking lots...

Orren Zook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by garyde View Post
    I have placed a sticker on the back Port side, above the bumper. So anyone passing me in the left lane can see the sticker.
    I thought Jon was the only POG member that got passed on the interstate..... whoops I forgot about Deb and Eric

Default Where do I put my sticker?

I intend to place one in the rear on the port side of the stainless flap over the hitch and docking lamps, and the other at the base of driver side front windshield (next to the inspection sticker). We are somewhat new POGGers; is there a designated CB channel that caravanning POG members use?

Hi Ken. We have discussed this before. I believe there is a RV Channel which may be 13. On our last Caravan , we were using 24 I believe. But, most of the time, I stay on 19.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

lewpopp Guest

First of all, whomever designed the sticker must hang out at funeral homes.

Why don't we have a contest and get a sticker that we all would be proud to display.

I gave Ben a few drawings of what I thought it should be but he became too busy mooching storage space for the coach to carry the job forward.

Oh well, when people see the sticker on the back of Jon's Bummer, oh I mean Hummer they'll think he's from Portugal or something like that.

Lew,

I represent that remark about hanging out at funeral homes. There is nothing wrong with it; I do it everyday. I own a funeral home and I'll be the last guy to let you down!