Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So bad will end up good ...

Just Plain Jeff Guest

According to Ol' Bob, "Wa'll, we might mosey on down there for a bit. Hey, you gonna help me pick all the apples in my orchard first?"

What a guy has to do to get his air conditioning fixed.

Humiliating.

You guys should take the Williams / Grand Canyon / Monument Valley / Four Corners route to Santa Fe
    Jerry,

Can you elaborate a little bit on what that route is? What roads, which places to stop?

Take I-40 to Williams and exit Route 66 to downtown. Stay at the Railside RV Park

Get back on I-40 and head toward Flagstaff. Take US 89 out of Flagstaff and then bear right onto US-160 to Kayenta. Turn north onto 163 toward Monument Valley. Follow the signs to Goulding's Lodge. Stay at the rv campground there. Drive the 17 mile route thru Monument Valley from the visitors center. Do it in your toad, not the coach.

Reverse course back to Kayenta then follow the signs to 160 toward Teek Nos Pos and the Four Corners Monument. Look at this like Chevy Chase looked at the Grand Canyon in National Lampoon's Vacation.

Get back on 160 and head toward Farmington, NM. The road changes to US 64 the after you get thru Farmington, turn south on US 550 and follow it to I-25. Turn north toward Santa Fe and you are set.

Easy enough?

Thanks, I'll check that out. Hopefully will be traveling with a couple other busses (my friend David is now coming, he's not on the computer though), and Kevin mentioned the possibility.