Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok jon, about them led marker lights...

Ben Guest

If the like the faucet, then check out these door handles... imagine being able to tell if the bathroom door is locked from down the hall:
    http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/l...dle-189021.php

Just look out because Jerry is starting to add some LED bling to his toad:
    Wheelwell LEDs:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...8&s=automotive

Doorhandle LEDs:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...8&s=automotive

Undercar LEDs:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...101464?ie=UTF8

With all that light, I doubt anyone will be able to sleep at POGII

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Let's lay off on Jon. He isn't aware that his coach is actually a Hyundai conversion. Age is a tough hill to climb.

Rae and I were scoping out some bus bling at OSH when we wondered upon a working display. While I was checking it out, she hits the on switch and when the LED's flash, it blinds me. I stumble around the aisle trying to find MangoMike so she could blind him too but all I can see are feet and ceiling fans.

We are taking bling to a whole new level. We may have to issue welding goggles at Santa Fe.

But that LED faucet is too cool.

I'm back and going through the rule book. Somewhere the weenies that were playing at posting in my absence appear to have defined bling as LEDs.

The REAL dissapointment is CObus. Here's a guy that professes to have the killer paint job and some as yet undefined bling, and he caves and gets some LEDs.

What part of being copycats can't you folks understand? If LEDs were standard on our buses when they were built, there would be a mad rush from the forum members to convert their almost bling machines to incandescent. Save it guys. I won. I'm just coming to SF to pick up the award.

Oh Calm down now Jon,
    We must not get our nose out of joint and our jockies in a wad, eh?
    We had the LED's since last year after the fantabulas paint job. It's just icing on the cake. Our S.(ecret) W.(eapon) is far and above better than a few lites. Remember "silver is best" but it doesn't necessarily mean "stainless".

There are 77 days until the "Bling Explosion", so "all y'all better buy stock in charcoal, the "cooker's R's.

When you say silver Winchester is going to be down at Wal-mart tomorrow buying out the silver spray paint for his 8V92 "Silver" thinking he has it made.

I'll bet you have the polished stainless steel engine bolt option kit on yours like I have on mine. That certainly compliments the optional gold plated manifolds.

Don't get finger prints on my grille.

Yep, you're on to us now, bummer! I know I have a big mouth, oh well.
    What we did, we had the turbo re-done in "transparent aluminum" with a diamond encrusted turbo blade. LED lites are directed to shine on it with a flick of the a switch. Sparkling!!!!
    AND, we added platinum coated valve extensions, and silver-plated the ignition key as well. Oh, almost forgot, we gold-plated the top-hats on the mirrors! It's amazing what you can buy from JC Whitney and Marathon.

2000 Marathon "H" Blinged to hilt, with an equally impressive towed and accessories!
    Last edited by Coloradobus; 07-26-2006 at 09:53 PM.

Accut....are you sitting there with Roget's Thesaurus?

Speak English. We have Texans on this forum that pretend they are literate.

maybe I should change it to this: accessories, accutriments didn't look right. Or how about this!!

2000 Marathon "H" Blinged to hilt, with an equally impressive towed and other EXCESSORIES!
    Last edited by Coloradobus; 07-26-2006 at 09:54 PM.

I wasn't as worried about my interpreting ability as I was the Texan who will claim he is really from OK.

For a week he wore the same shirt that said "OSU" which everybody knows is a school in Central Ohio. He insisted however it meant Oregon State University or some other foreign territory. Lets see what he has to offer on how many syllabbbellls we are allowed to use.

Don't say anymore about bling because he really gets upset.