Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Oshkosh 09

Jeff Bayley Guest

I've avoided the itch to get into flying and remanded myself to RC planes and Heli's for years but since life has gotten to be such a chore, I was thinking that could be a convienient way to take myself out since suicide is not for me. But a plance accident ? That's the ticket. In case of a problem, I want to head straight down at full throttle (not into a house to hurt anyone else of course). I don't want to wind up all messed up.

But seriously folks.........Stefanny will take the flying lessons with me so she can take over while I try wing walking. That always looked like an adreniline rush. And I won't drink and fly. Just take 40mg of Valium on take off to make sure my neves don't make me fly badly. Stefanny can take over when I pass out and when I'm flying, she can be there to make sure I'm not inverted by mistake. I never drink and motorcycle either. In fact, i haven't been drinking at all. Carrott juice took it's place. Real "juice" ya here Lew ?

Maybe I should stick to the two dimmensional boat after all. Will take asset exchange site suggestions to trade for boat or anything of value. Need it out of my driveway.

lewpopp Guest

Hey Bayley.....do you really know what you want to do. Or do you have mental Diarrhea?

Just a few pills to get me up in the air. Great. I don't drink when I ride the cycle, just a Valium or two prior to riding.
    Christ, you're wacky

I'm feeling more normal everytime you post something.

Jeff Bayley Guest

Ahhh Lew. I got you. Ha. I like to see how stupid people can think I really am and when I'm joking. Only problem is, I've been playing the game for stupid so long and it's taking a hold of me. "I think I'm turning Japanense, I'm really turning Jappanes I really think so". I'm glad my post are doing you good mentally. If I could only find somone more wacky than me to give myself the same self esteem boost.

I made many paper airplanes when I was a kid plus I had one of those rockets you pump up with air and water so this gives me a huge advantage and comprensive understanding of arrowdienamics (did you catch that spelling like an idiot test?) Isn't it thrust, lift, drag and something else that makes for flight ? Forget the forth. I think it's dropping a few precription nitro glyceron pills in the fuel tank to give the octane a boost.

Jeff,

Trade-A-Plane in Crossville, TN is the bible for buying/selling/trading, etc.

http://www.trade-a-plane.com/

Jeff, 'thrust, lift, drag is what they do on ,dancing with the stars'.
    Although I have flown for many years commercially, and been up in some very small planes when I was a younger person, I have become somewhat phobic about flying these days.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

sawdust_128 Guest

Is there still an opportunity to get in on the Oshkosh event?

And what would the process be? Any hints greatly appreciated.

I'm going to have six wristbands (entry passes) per day. Anyone working the pilotsnpaws booth with me gets first dibs, but the extras are available.

What I need is a break from time to time for potty breaks and lunch.

To Mango, Truk or Jerry.....Can I have the address for our parking spot? I need to get there at least a day early for set up and need some way to confirm it will be OK.

sawdust_128 Guest

Jon: If I can work out the details to be there, I would be happy to help with your efforts.

Jon,

I don't know the exact address, but Mike will be there late Friday night and I will be there Saturday morning, so if you are going to get there a day early (Sunday) then it should all be taken care of. Except the part where you need directions. The place we are camping is one street south of the entry for the EAA Museum and a hard left turn into the first field on the north you get to. I think there are two houses between the turn off the N/S road and the turn in to where we are parking.

The best thing is to just call right before you get there so we can send Trukman to stand in the road and mark the drive entry. Just remember to get way right before the turn.

Or better yet, we'll drive a stake in the ground next to the drive and tie a sheep to it. Surely you won't miss the International POG Rally symbol?

Metal Filings - The only way you would be too late is if this were August.

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post

Metal Filings - The only way you would be too late is if this were August.

Thank you Jay-Doop. Now how do I get a little more color inside the lines on this?