Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Know this coach?

Default Know this coach?

Anybody know anything about this coach? It caught our road manager's eye and she is thinking of going to take a look.

http://www.californiacoachcompany.co...ail.asp?id=135

Thanks,

Adam

Adam, I know nothing about the coach, but, I do know that Steve Bennett who owns California Coach is a reputable dealer who won't sell a junker. You might get a lot of different opinions about the bus, but I think everyone will confirm that the dealer is first class.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I just got done doing some things to an Angola and was impressed at its solid construction and design.

I also agree she will be getting it from a source that has more than gained the respect of everyone here.

That coach has two things going for it. First, if Steve is selling it you can be sure it is a good one. He is very careful about the products he sells. He is a first class guy.

Second, that is the vintage Angola that was of excellent quality and construction. At the time that was built Angola was taking very well equipped Prevost chassis and doing a first class conversion.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend that coach to anyone.

ajhaig Guest

Looks like it is priced right.

I've seen the coach a couple of times at Steves, but haven't actually been inside. I'd be happy to take a peak and give you my opinion, but as the others have mentioned, I trust Steve.

Ray

Ray, you know Beni. She's interested, and really thinks she will want it, but there are some issues. The biggest, I think, is she wants out of her class C (which is still new and low miles) but she would need to do this all now... like, this week. And she doesn't have the cash freed up. So she would need to finance... and it is too old for a loan. But she is going to see it anyway. I know she and her husband have sterling credit, but with the market the way it is and the age of the coach, she might be out of luck. I told her it is still worth looking at. So she'll be down that way soon to take a peak. When I know she will be there, I may let you know and you could hold her hand:-)

Thanks for the offer!

Adam

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

See what you've done you have inflicted these wonderful folks with a bad case of MPD their lives will never be the same

I was thinking you were talking about Beni. I'd be happy to take her over to Steve's, and I'm sure Ken would join in as well.

Steve does have financing available, although I don't know how far back she can go. There is a new POG sponsor listed in another thread, which indicate that they have financing too. Don't remember how far back that was.

So, it looks like Beni is watching you travel in a Prevost, and decides that's a better way to go?
    Ray

Adam.

That Angola, Steve told me it was an "ole" girl. Might you look at the 1997 Liberty. I hear that is a very, very nice one.
    Last edited by Coloradobus; 12-12-2008 at 12:34 AM.
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40