Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guns N' Roses

Default Guns N' Roses

Hey POGers,
    I posted a new video on YouTube. It's a bit different than anything I've ever done before. Those of you who have seen our show know that we are always looking to stretch what one might think possible (or normal) on our instruments. Maybe this is a little too crazy? I don't know. But I'd love your thoughts on the subject. I was an 80's child, so I always loved this song, Sweet Child O' Mine. I've never been a fan of Guns N' Roses other songs, but this one, I like :-)

Hope you enjoy the video. If you do, please rate it and/or leave a message. I'm not selling anything here, but I will throw in a free set of brand new, Michelin XZA1's for each person you forward this video to.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cksvLRO8YaY

Thanks,

Adam

*NOT! :-)

[QUOTE=adamdegraff;53098]Hey POGers,
    I posted a new video on YouTube. It's a bit different than anything I've ever done before.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cksvLRO8YaY
    Thanks,
    Adam

Adam, loved it! Left a comment as well I think you should use it, or a version there of, in your program that Bob and I hope to see one of these days!

Debi and Bob-05

Debi,
    Yea, I'm starting to use it in our live shows. I opened the second half of a show with it the other night. The audience was stunned... just for a second after I finished, but they liked it :-)

See you at a concert!

Adam

Default Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adamdegraff View Post
    Debi,
    Yea, I'm starting to use it in our live shows. I opened the second half of a show with it the other night. The audience was stunned... just for a second after I finished, but they liked it :-)

See you at a concert!

Adam
    Nothing to say , but WOW

rodburtonmusic Guest

Man..that's great. I hope you don't mind..I've shared it with a few thousand folks tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by rodburtonmusic View Post
    Man..that's great. I hope you don't mind..I've shared it with a few thousand folks tonight.
    Always an extra special honor when a fellow musician enjoys something I do! By all means, spread it around. I put a lot into creating this piece and I'd love to share it will all who will listen.

Adam

Absolutely amazing. I was extremely impressed with the physical effort involved, not only on this tune but others such as the Tennessee Waltz.

dalej Guest

Two Thumbs Up Adam!! very nice and well done.

Ok Adam - that is way cool. Very impressive.

Adam,

That is incredible. It is amazing what you can do with a fiddle on a G&R song. I would like to hear your version of Eruption by Van Halen. We are wearing out the CD's. I noticed on your website that Lynn (the Ragtime Reverend) is no longer the piano part of PianoFiddle. Did he retire or just get tired of smelling Prevost exhaust. I hope he is well. Where did you find Randy and how has that changed the show? Are you going to be down this way anytime soon? We need another PianoFiddle Tailgate Party.

Loc
    Last edited by Loc; 08-28-2009 at 05:14 PM.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston