Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu Signups Feb. 13-15

Default arm twisting

It will be close to non-existent. They will likely give you a brochure and ask if you have questions.

Its always nice to know the market, and any knowledge is good. Take a look around!

Heck you never know, you might want one someday

It is zero pressure for sure... Class act.

Default Or

Or invite two Italians

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    Gary get some "stink tablets" from any local trick shop and bust them open a couple of minutes into the presentation. I guarantee it will clear the room

Just got a nice E-mail from Michelle. She has spoken to Carol, the resort manager, with the result of a %50 discount on the regular overnight fee of $55.00. What a deal! Coupled with the price of diesel it'd be tough to find an excuse for not heading to Havasu.

Since we plan on having a barbecue on Saturday night I suggest we invite Michelle and allow her to give us her pitch which she promises won't be a hard-sell. Seems the least we can do for her effort on our behalf. If anyone objects to the idea, we can pick another time, Sunday afternoon maybe? PLease let either Jeep or me know how we can help make the weekend all it can be.

As for meals, we can wing it Friday night as we meet old friends and maybe head for a local beanery. Our barby on Saturday night would work well as a potluck which we can organize onsight. Maybe some would like to gather for breakfast before desert ratting, golf etc. Someone might want to head up a golf event. Volunteers? According to Jeep, the shooters might want to have some fun with golfballs too. If you have any old ones, stick'em in your ammo box.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Help me out here folks Warren has me at a disadvantage with his last comment.

What flavor might he be, anybody know

You'll have to come to Havasu to find out Joe. Italian truck drivers usually drive with the windows down. Right?

Default Lol

I don't care who you are, thats funny right there!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianE View Post
    You'll have to come to Havasu to find out Joe. Italian truck drivers usually drive with the windows down. Right?

Joe,

Don't worry, there are two types of people in the world - those that are Italian and those that wish they were.

Dale Peg and I will not be able to attend the Havasu, rally.

No I am sorry to say we will not be able to attend the Havasu mini rally, with some of the rest of you. But we are heading out for the Xmas/New Years Holiday towards Phoenix.

We are all ready booked for at least 2 full weeks in the bus for next year and with the boss's work schedule I just don't get to get out as much as I would like to? You probably don't know what I mean ! ?

April 3-12 Disneyworld / SportClips Conference Granddaughter Spring Break
    Oct 2-7 POG Rally Oklahoma City 09

Various 3 day weekend Holiday

If your travels bring you guys close to Houston, be sure and let us know. Would love to see the two of you again, maybe if your coming to visit Jan's Uncle?

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    Help me out here folks Warren has me at a disadvantage with his last comment.

What flavor might he be, anybody know

Californian.

Default 9 day turn around

C'mon Sawdust, a nine day old zinger... Sheesh.... In comedy, timing is everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust_128 View Post
    Californian.