Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Viv & her Prevost deposit to buy.

Tully Guest

When our life is done an over I sure do not want to look back on the "coulda- woulda-shoulda" and beat myself up.

Get your bus Viv. But, there are plenty of smart people on this site who can give you help in this area. Many are willing to help. I think Joe C in previous post had said he would even check out a coach for you. He is the man!

But really, if you want something this bad (and it sounds like you do), get it. Do not regret it. But do plan on spending money. I have put upwards $11,000 in my coach and I have only owned it since March. Bags, valves, shocks, batteries and upgraded electronics. It all adds up. And to add insult to injury- you are lucky to get pennies back on the dollar. IT IS NOT AN INVESTMENT- in any shape or form. It makes no sense from a dollar stand point. Boats seems to fall in the same arena. There is no such thing as buying a coach and putting no money into it. It is a house on wheels and it can be in constant need of some type of repair- big or small.

Again, I would keep looking. Had I waited I would have been able to get my coach 10 - 15% less in just over the last six month period. So, time is to your advantage for sure in this market. Pretty soon they may be paying you $5000 just to come out and look at a coach- who knows.

Best of luck and use this forum- it will give you good advise and options.

Tully Lee Garrett

Viv, Where are you with Steve Katz, or whomever the dealer is. Do you need help contacting him. I would be happy to call and see where we are if you give me the details and what you hope to achieve at this point.

Are you asking for your deposit back? has Katz cashed your check?? If not have you placed a stop payment on it?? In any event I would be happy to jump in and speak with this guy and determine what can be done at this point.

I am however concerned about the requirement for this viewing deposit as it is really unusual behavior unless it was part of the plan from the get go.

Call me at 561-512-6181. I have not had any nasty encounters this week and am overdo.