Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep Roamin

ken&ellen Guest

Default Keep Roamin

Ellen & I have decided to call our Liberty, Keep Roamin, since we travel most weekends and all vacations. Ellen is still gainfully employed with that non-French owned bullseye group....sooooo we can not settle down to " SUNCITY" for many years to come.

Great name.

We have seen a lot over the years and you may run into one called "Roamin Holiday". Our old one was "Classy Chassis" and we haven't got one for the newest one.

lewpopp Guest

Default Names, You want names?

I won't go into too much detail, but I named ours "JF" LOVELY.

ken&ellen Guest

Jon, I saw your old coach on Phil Cooper's site. Ellen wishes to know if the pinstriping along side of the name was there or did you design it to compliment the name? Ken

The name and striping were on it when we bought it in 1990. The pictures were taken after the repairs of the fire damage in 2005, and what you see was all original except for the rear cap.

The broad side stripes were actually vinyl and were added to the original Prevost factory paint.

We are now without a name on our coach or personalized plates, both of which made for interesting comments from time ot time.

Maybe we need a "Name Jon's Coach" contest. Let's try a few vanity plates for him;

YSIFLY
    ANAL II
    GRSMKY
    MMISMB
    STAFF - Since you already have the shirt
    CME2P
    WSAENG
    WWJWD
    1ANALGUY

ken&ellen Guest

Is it to old fashion to have the name on the coach? Maybe just the pinstripes? Our Beaver was Rollin Home and we got a lot of positive comments over the years.

Ken,

I think you are right. I would just hate to be going down the road with the CB on and have some guy who doesn't have all his teeth come on and say, "Look at that moron in the JF Lovely POS bus blocking the #*&@^)_ road".

Maybe semi anonymity is best. I never named a plane, boat or car, although I do call the H3 the Snapperhead Car when my wife and daughter are cruising around in it.

OK, JW. Translate.

My bus plates used to be: NAWAWEGO

Think Jackie Gleason. Few got it until they say the Jeep

My Jeep plates used to be : AWAYIGO2

NY used to allow 8 letters or digits. TN only 7

We should all have plates that say NO1UNO

lewpopp Guest

I'm stumped! But that's easy to do

What is "NO1UNO"?

LEW