Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prevost Prouds Curiosity

Default Prevost Prouds Curiosity

Just for fun, I went to the PP Yahoo site and noticed they had a wopping 28 post for Oct, Nov and Dec. They must not commuicate much with over a thousand members.....

You know what, I'm going to join just to stir things up a bit.

...and I'm going to use JDUB's name.

mm

ken&ellen Guest

Go for it Mango. I got my hands on their news letter recently and it reminded me of the high society pages of my home town newspaper where they printed the country club goings on! No tips on slack adjusters, Webasto repairs, or etc. Thank goodness for POG and all the wonderful folks....even those V-tail Cowboys! Ken

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u
    Just for fun, I went to the PP Yahoo site and noticed they had a wopping 28 post for Oct, Nov and Dec. They must not commuicate much with over a thousand members.....

They have staff to do it for them of course,,,, come on Tom!

I think Mike needs to just do it in his own name as he fits the member profile much better than me, a lowly oil field hand. I thought all Liberty owners were PP guys?

Anyway, I think you are being a little hard on them. I also belong to the Royale Coach Owners group and there is little to no traffic on their board either. But they do seem to have some really nice rallies (the Royale guys), however they are out of sync with my schedule and I doubt they encourage vintage coach participation.

Since the only social issues on this site relate to Mike's Thursday night Corona Kelly post, I see little chance of it going to the dark side.

Jerry used a word that is not going to roll off anyone's tongue at a PP rally.

We attended one in New Orleans and a friend of ours had a 1984 Liberty. Part of one evening's entertainment was a few of the hot shots ridiculing his coach because the finish was not the latest and the greatest.

Vintage coaches are not appreciated by the PPs.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg
    Jerry used a word that is not going to roll off anyone's tongue at a PP rally.

We attended one in New Orleans and a friend of ours had a 1984 Liberty. Part of one evening's entertainment was a few of the hot shots ridiculing his coach because the finish was not the latest and the greatest.

Vintage coaches are not appreciated by the PPs.

So I guess that 1988 Royal I was eyeing is out of the question??????

Cxxx it was in my budget too!!!!

Gary

lewpopp Guest

Ya know, it won't be long before the big talkers here will be in the uppity high monkey monks and up grade their coaches. Then they'll park it next to their VL J in that fancy hangar in Texas and then see if THEY talk to you when they have a staff to work on their new coach.

Just a few more oil field fires is all we'll need.

Lewy

Lew, that was way harsh. Especially from a PP Charter Member. We're so bad off here we had to have the local swami toss a live goat and chicken into the well to kill it.

Goat & Chicken.jpg

Cool Prevost Prouds

I don't know much about PP, but they are a chapter of FMCA and they do get involved with state issues such as the 65ft. rule here in California. PP has started a program to seek relief from state of Calif. for tickets issued. If anyone has recieved a ticket, call me for info.
    Prevost Prouds state they have over 900 members , which makes them a very potent segment of the Prevost and conversion Industry. In there November magazine, 'Proud Moments' they say they spend around $1400.00 per member at each rally for all the different events they sponsor and entertainment. Nothing to sneeze at!

As for the Folks who look down on older Coaches.......they do so at their own peril.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide