Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know where to sell a coach

wrongagain Guest

Default Anyone know where to sell a coach

Last edited by wrongagain; 02-11-2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: sold

dalej Guest

Ed, I think at this stage of selling a bus, I would take it to Steve and Rhonda at Calif. Coach. They have just been selling these coachs in this market. You wlll more then likely sell it for less then its really worth by doing it yourself.

ps, it looks in great shape!
    pss, keep in mind our daughter lives in AZ, so heading that way is natural.
    Last edited by dalej; 11-20-2008 at 02:47 PM.

Tully Guest

Very clean & nice. I have been following the market real close. I see 1988 to 1992 (or there abouts) just sitting idle at $80,000 & $90,000. Seems very few people are jumping in on the bus game at this time.

I purchased my 1990 Country Coach in March 2008 for $105,000 (where the asking price was $120,000).... I thought I got a good deal. The reality now is that I would be lucky to get $80,000 on a good day. Seems each day the market takes another hit and like a lot of people have said " they are not going to go up" / so- that is my 2 cents.

I had no idea that if I had waited six more months I could have gotten even more coach for the buck. Plus, with the vintage 88/89/90/91/92- financing is almost impossible at this point. Equity in homes is down so equity lines are on the decline.

I guess I will have to just get usuage and personal gratification out of the coach and maybe double up on some payments when I can. Maybe some where down the road there is a break even point. Just do not know how far down the road that is. My guess though would be $80-$90k on a sunny day.

See a guy on Ebay selling a 1993 H Prevost with 93,000 miles and $200,000 in upgrades along with a 2003 Hummer for $149,000. Who would have thought????

Tully

Yankee802 Guest

Ed,

I personally like your coach, very tastefull and understated, LOVE the side isle layout, the mirror of mine. However if anyone looking for bling or elegant, that will be a hard sell.

I paid 100k for ours May '08, and it's an '84 with 110k, no idea what it's worth now, but luckily I don't care. I would think you could get more, but with what Tully said, I don't know what you could get now.

I'd love to see more pics of yours just for curriosity sake, post a link to them?

Geoff

Holy $hit, I JUST noticed, this is the very first coach I've seen WITHOUT wine glasses hanging in the galley!! LOL
    Last edited by Yankee802; 11-24-2008 at 11:56 PM.

Don't overlook the value of OTR which this coach has. This will make someone a very nice coach that will not wear out anytime soon. The range of buyers for this type of coach doesn't recognize just how much value there is because they are typically interested in price.

wrongagain Guest

Since when did this forum become a bus for sale site? There are plenty of places to list a bus and in my opinion, this isn't the place.

Where to sell:
    Prevost-Stuff
    RVtrader
    Rvonline
    Craig's list
    E-bay
    Etc., Etc.

No offense Ed, I just feel as though we come to this forum for a different purpose.
    Last edited by truk4u; 11-25-2008 at 08:43 PM.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Tom did you get any bites on that Rolex?
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 11-26-2008 at 04:55 AM.

Ouch! He got ya there Truk.

Joe,

Read the classification (for sale items - not buses).