Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know where to sell a coach

I agree with Tom, we need to sell a bus some day and you must pay the price and list it with the people that do that sort of thing.
    Last edited by Kevin Erion; 11-26-2008 at 09:09 AM.

ajhaig Guest

Am I missing something? I think that Ed was looking for some adivce from the group with respect to valuation.

Many people come to the group looking for advice when buying a bus, what's wrong with seeking some advice when it's time to sell or trade?

Yankee802 Guest

I know I'm only one small new member, but I think there should be a section for posting coaches for sale, why not? All the BMW boards I belong to have a "for sale" section. It certainly would not degrade the quality of this forum one bit, IMHO.

Geoff
    Last edited by Yankee802; 11-26-2008 at 12:35 PM.

I think selling buses on the forum is getting into the webmasters rice bowl.
    John Knollmaier
    Still Dreaming!

wrongagain Guest

Like A.J. said, I was looking for advice, not trying to sell a bus on the boards.
    Not that I am personally offended by the comment from the watch salesman.
    But,...
    The only reason I posted more pics is because Geoff wanted me to post a link to the pics, but I dont know how.

Since when did this forum become a watch for sale site? There are plenty of places to list a watch and in my opinion, this isn't the place.
    Where to sell:
    Pawn shop
    Craig's list
    E-bay
    Etc., Etc.

No offense Tom, I just feel as though we come to this forum for a different purpose.

And yes, I am done with my outburst.

Hey Ed, He needed a spankin. Good job.

Hey Truk, you can go back to pickin on the Taco Twins.

Yankee802 Guest

I asked Ed to post pics because even though I LOVE my bus, I enjoy looking at others, and unlike my wife, my coach doesn't get an attitude when I do, nor do my cars. And even though I have no intention on getting another coach (or car), it's perfectly ok if I did, because our society allows it, unlike an additional wife. Oops, did I just go WAY off topic?
    Last edited by Yankee802; 11-26-2008 at 11:58 PM.

vistaridge Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wrongagain View Post
    No offense Tom, I just feel as though we come to this forum for a different purpose.

And yes, I am done with my outburst.
    My two cents:

Anytime you can expand upon a site's draw especially w/ a required deposit for admission - offering a "for sale" section is a fantastic idea to create more activity and demand w/in the site.

Outside of this forum I've yet to find a forum where there isn't a section for members to sell the marque item especially if you've paid the price for admission.

I must admit as a new member I was a disappointed I couldn't view a "sellers section" after I joined. Many would-be buyers or sellers would love to go directly to the sellers/buyers and forego the dealers. They both share the same goal, achieving their objective w/out a fee hanging in the balance.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Vistridge have you seen the 3 bunk Royal for sale at Pantara?

I hope you know I tell you this with the threat of being chastised by some

You owe me one I told Bob you might be calling, don't be scared
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 11-30-2008 at 08:51 PM.