Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AIG Fat Beagle Throwdown

JDUB, real classy to take a government employee out for lunch. What, you just happen to have a digital camera in your pocket while on the floor of the Exchange? Less classy.

Loc, our mail at the office has been late twice so far this month. Please look into downturn in the quality of service, unacceptable. We expected much more.

Mel,

For you guys who still use slide rules and listen to 8 track tapes, most cell phones are equipted with digital cameras. Or at least the ones they don't sell in East Texas for $19 at WalMart.

You should get out here on the foreskin of technology. Did you know they can record your voice without using any kind of magnetic tape?

JDUB, glad to know about Walmart selling cell phones. My bag phone needs a new strap and I'm parked at the Gadston, Al. Wallyworld as we speak. I'll walk over and check it out.

If I had remembered that Alabama is ranked where they are, I would have stayed home. My gosh folks, it's only football.

Oh, by the way, congratulations on the magazine cover shot. Please tell us there's NO centerfold.