Thread: Folsom POG

Default Folsom POG

Four POG menebers, four wives, and 6 children made it to Adam's concert in Folsom. We had a wonderful time. Thanks Adam.
    Left to right in the photo are Darl, Adam, Harry and Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

dalej Guest

Thanks for the post Jim, looks like everyone had a great time. Even Harry looks happy.

Hey, everybody's happy after a Pianafiddle concert :-)

I've got some stories about these three hooligans and their posse. We had a great time. More later. Time to eat says the boss. (Do you all have bosses too?)

Adam

Looks like Harry and Darl are getting younger since the last time I saw them. Must be that good clean living and smelling lots of diesel fumes.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

dalej Guest

Here is the photo that was posted Harry, see how good you guys look!

noted...I reposted this because Harry missed it the first time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

We wanted to make it a singing quartet, but Adam wanted to keep fiddling around. Something about feeding his family. It was a great concert. Don't miss a chance to hear them. I think their killer travel schedule needs to be re-worked for next year. Thanks Adam.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Default The good, the bad, and the sweaty.

So how is it that three of the guys in this photo look like they were out for a pleasant night on the town and I look like I was just playing basketball in concert clothes?

You should have seen the parking lot. Crammed full of cars and... yup, three busses. Harry drove his car.... but it was a big car:-)

Of course, wouldn't you know that after almost 20,000 miles of driving on our tour, the morning before all these folks decided to come out to our show, I skimmed a yellow barrier and was left with a yellow streak of scratch marks along my passenger side rear fender and stainless triangle. (Does the stainless triangle have a name?) Now that's just embarrassing. I'd have said that the bus came that way, but Jim would probably mention that, though dirty, the bus was not damaged as of Halloween? Nice move, eh?

Lots of fun. Thanks for coming guys... and for bringing your families.

~Adam