Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to sell the bus

jelmore Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rbeecher View Post
    Mind if I ask, are you getting out entirely or selling to move up? Down? There may someone out there who would like to trade? Fell free to PM me.
    A couple of years ago, since all my work is over the internet and we rarely see clients, we found didn't need to stay in one place. Kids are mostly gone and there's a whole lot to see and places to go. We sold the house and took off on what began as a one year adventure. We've done that, and more. We're ready for another great adventure -- if we can. Big boat on the east coast? Nice tow vehicle and great trailer? Change apartments in a different city every 3 months? Who knows.

Right now we don't HAVE to sell, just want to. Certainly can't give it away, but we're flexible.

This is such a great ride and a great lifestyle, I don't mind using up the depreciation and improvements.

So, the question remains . . . east or west? It's getting cold here!!

jelmore Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Bennett View Post
    Jim & Linda, we have had a lot of activity on our busses for sale.
    Steve -- bring me a buyer! I can't seem to find one. We'll deliver, even. Linda REALLY wants to go back to the desert but I'm curious about Florida. The bus is ready to go and I'd welcome a Prevost PDI. Just got back from Ft. Worth and the guys under the bus had rave reviews on it.

Jim,

If you come to Florida, let me know I may want to see your bus. If you stay west, work with Steve at California Coach, he has our VOGUE for sale.

Richard Beecher
    02 Marathon 45XLII
    96 VOGUE 40 XL for sale

ajhaig Guest

I think Jon and Peter are on the right track on this one. I recently sold our coach at what may have appeared to be a fire sale price. Looking back I'm very happy with the sale and don't think that I'd be able to get that price today.

Be wary of anyone who tells you that coach prices are going to recover, I think that is unlikely.

If you really intend to sell it, mark it down, move it out and set your sights on your next adventure. You will always have the great memories of your trip.

jelmore Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ajhaig View Post
    IYou will always have the great memories of your trip.
    Amen to that.

Yankee802 Guest

Jim,

Wow, that is a NICE coach, glad it wasn't for sale when I was looking, I wouldn't have been able to afford it and would have tried. Good luck with the sale, although I don't know why in the world you would want to.

Geoff

donniev Guest

Default Florida Luxury Coach

Jim, I Agree With Steves Thinking Not Peters. Your Liberty Should Bring 275,000 In The Market Today, We Are Still Selling Coaches With The Market The Way It Is. We Delivered Two Coaches Last Week. Anyway I Had To Chime In And Put My 2 Cents In.

Donnie V

jelmore Guest

Quote Originally Posted by donniev View Post
    Your Liberty Should Bring 275,000 In The Market Today, We Are Still Selling Coaches With The Market The Way It Is. We Delivered Two Coaches Last Week. Anyway I Had To Chime In And Put My 2 Cents In.
    Thanks for the input. I'm curious at what price you have on your 1998 and 2000 Vantares. Maybe that's better left for a private message?