Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whos going to Osch-Gosh

B2OSH will be wheels up at Rockford around noon on Saturday, so unless there is a weather delay, we should arrive OSH around 1:15 / 1:30.

Jon, in speaking to Mike last week, we may want to have a small planning conference call sometime this week. I have a conference line that will work and Joe or anyone else who is coming (or just want to hear Jon and Mike talk Liberty smack live on the phone) could join in.

We will be wheels up from Houston about 6am on Friday morning, so the gear and the business needs to be decided on first part of the week.

Also, don't leave your plane / coach unattended around a bunch of pilots with magic markers laying around.

Mike and I will converge on Friday morning in the Flying J in Gary IN (exit 9A, interstate 80/94) at around 9:30 CDT (14:30Z). Assuming normal traffic flow through or around Chicago we should arrive around 2:00 CDT in OSH.

This is for anybody that just wants to show up.

Since Mike and I are both hitting the road on Thursday, we should plan on talking by Wed. unless we all want to finalize everything in emails so we can print every thing out (for those of us whose brains are incadescent (slow to respond).

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Sounds like we will be a little behind you. Debbie has 2 of our grandchildren till noon on Friday. I think I,m taking friday off so I,ll come to exit 9, about 9, its about 15min. away. I,ll see you there!
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 07-15-2006 at 11:04 PM.

JDUB,

You're plane has the same paint job as your coach

Nice Bus!

Mango

Joe,

I'll overnight there so you should see me for sure. Look for this coach.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking Plane Bling?

JW: Is that Texas Style Bling on that plane?
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

That is the Texan equivalant of showing off. The guy that did that could write and spell, and he was so proud he demonstrated that on the first thing he found.

Actually, that is what happens when you tell everyone, "Oh yea, my plane is going to the paint shop next week, so I didn't even bother to wash it.."

Next thing you know you are flying a pile of graffiti........

Actually, that is what happens when you tell everyone, "Oh yea, my plane is going to the paint shop next week, so I didn't even bother to wash it.."

Next thing you know you are flying a pile of graffiti........

Roger, I don't know. I live in Texas but am not a Texan; however I am a Son of the Republic of Texas. Being a native Oklahoman, I am just doing time here in hell waiting until I can repatriate to the motherland.

And it wasn't my plane. Mine looked like this before I painted it.

N524JL - Before

N524JL - After and registered as N630SU

Default Plane Bling?

JW: Nice plane.
    Dang, that is a lot of miles, In a previous life I once flew 88000 in one year and thought to myself those poor turds who fly 1 million plus deserve all those frequent flyer yard sale items. Now they give tickets for more miles.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost