Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whos going to Osch-Gosh

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Default Whos going to Osch-Gosh

If anyone is making the trip to Wis. for the air show this might be something we could attend. The next thing we have planned isnt until the end of Sept. This is close enough from home to make it a little bit longer of a monthly exersice, see that air show [we never have]and get aquianted with some of you. I dont know if it is possible to get a decent spot, or any spot to land, no pun intended, at such a late date but if its possible we will need some info. Or we would also be interested in meeting some of you mabye for lunch or dinner as you come through Chicago if its too late for us to make the show.

Joe, Three of us are planning on going and maybe more will. We want to get there on 7/21 and leave 7/26.

Mango posted the schedule on the prevost stuff site and once we know who will be going we will work out the logistics of meeting somewhere so we can arrive all at the same time and park together. Bring tools. Mango always has a problem we need to solve.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

We can only do 3 days 23rd 24th and the 25th. would that be a problem? For some reason I cant get into the free side where the details are, wont accept my password?
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 06-27-2006 at 09:09 PM.

It's only a problem in that we probably will not be able to park together unless they will allow us to save a space (which I doubt).

You may not want to park next to us anyway. Mike has a habit of dumping his tanks at the worst possible moments so I never park downhill from him.

Hi Joe,

Here's the post from the dark side.

----

We'll be at OSH Friday July 21 to the 26th. The Official Air Show starts on July 24th to July 30th. We're getting there a little early to see the Bonanza Show w/ JDUB and a 100 of his closest friends as they arrive on Saturday the 22nd in formation.

If you have any interest at all in avaition you want to see this circus. They're expecting about 10,000 aircraft - and a couple of Prevo's.

Lots of details at:
    http://www.airventure.org/

Joe, the problem is going to be arranging for space. Right now we're basically dry camping on some guys front lawn rigth next to the airport. IF we can get his number we'll see if we can hold some space. I just emailed a guy who stayed there last year in hopes of getting a phone number. Or, if Jon and I are getting there so early perhaps we can snap up a space.

Mike
    Last edited by MangoMike; 06-27-2006 at 09:35 PM.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Thumbs up

Debbie is all for it. The 21st 22nd and 23rd or mabye we should ditch work monday 24th instead of fri.21st to catch the opening day? We can only stretch a weekend to 3 days this time of the year, sorry I still work 9 months a year. Keep us posted, we have our fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 06-27-2006 at 11:01 PM.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Default John Mike Jerry

Were taking the bus up to Osh-kosh friday. Were planning on leaving around noon. We looked around for someplace close to land but came up empty, so well be in the wall-mart friday evening. We would like to come to the airfield mabye friday evening or whatever to meet? Or if I might meet one or all,I dont know how your comming, at an exit ramp as your comming through Chicago, and we can drive that last 200 miles with you. Were gonna go up to Sturgeon Bay Saturday and overnight there and head home Sunday evening. It doesnt matter if we stick to this plan or change it,the important thing is to get out meet some new friends and put 4 or 5 hundred miles on the camper next weekend, I just want to drive it a while, YOU KNOW. Let us know if any of this is ok my cell is 708 243 7871 Thats my buisness number call us anytime 24-7.

Mango and I are pulling in sometime on Friday, but we haven't pinned down the time. Jerry will be flying in on Saturday, early to mid afternoon. Where will will park will be detrmined by the availability of camping space near the approach end of runway 9 on Knapp Street.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Jon I understand about estimating arrivals and road times. If your gonna be coming through on friday noon or later call my cell right up until noon and well come meet you. If itll be later thats fine too, just call. If we dont hear anything by noon friday were rollin,and well come hunt you down up there. Based on what you posted a decent map will get us there using those directions. Well be parked at the wall-mart and were driving a silver 04 RAM with a cap.

We pinned it down and should roll in around 2:00 Friday afternoon.