Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Liberty heating systems

Paul,

A non slide coach is good for two people. We have 3 and 4 people in the coach almost all of the time. Karen's mother travels with us and other friends take trips with us. And when we tailgate it is more like 10 to 12 people INSIDE. So you can see that we need a coach with the extra room that slides afford. With us, it's about liveability while parked.

If we park in a Wal Mart I put the slides out. It only takes a few minutes and it makes it so much more comfortable when we open both sofas into beds. In my '93 non slide Newell; when we opened both sofas it was like a king sized bed. Both sofas would touch together and there was no room to walk between the two. With 4 people in that coach it was very crowded.

If it were just Karen and I a non slide coach would be perfect. But currently the way we use the MH - slides are a necessity.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Gary,

Glad to hear the good news. Enjoy that beautiful Prevost.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

lewpopp Guest

Tuga,

Just a reminder of FMCA's "Code of Ethics" says when you pull into a Wall Mart or shopping center it is improper to put out slide and put lawn chairs out. They are giving you a resting place and not a camp ground. Just reminding.

Default Caution!!

Tuga,

The Liberty with slides, I am sure you will love it. BUT, make sure you know where the door is when you want out or in Oh, also remember where the doorbell is located.

Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

Hi Tuga. The Price of Liberty's will always be a little higher. It's worth it. Also, the non-slide Libertys and other conversions , have plenty of room. I know how you like to travel and camp so the slides are the answer for you. So, enjoy life, buy that liberty.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT MOGUL & Sandy View Post
    Tuga,

The Liberty with slides, I am sure you will love it. BUT, make sure you know where the door is when you want out or in Oh, also remember where the doorbell is located.

Sandy
    For the uninformed: Sandy was walking by our Newell in Sevierville after dark and she thought she would stop in and say hi. She was unaware that the entrance door was in the middle of the coach not in the front. She was trying to find the doorbell in the dark! It was pretty funny at the time.

Thanks Sandy, I would love to have a Liberty with slides. I wonder if Liberty would build one for me with a door in the middle?
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post
    Tuga,

Just a reminder of FMCA's "Code of Ethics" says when you pull into a Wall Mart or shopping center it is improper to put out slide and put lawn chairs out. They are giving you a resting place and not a camp ground. Just reminding.
    Lew,

Thanks for the reminder, but I don't think that an extra 24" on a bedroom slide is going to make much difference in a parking lot that can hold 1000 cars! We don't put the lawn chairs out or the Girard awning; just the bedroom slide.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by garyde View Post
    Hi Tuga. The Price of Liberty's will always be a little higher. It's worth it. Also, the non-slide Libertys and other conversions , have plenty of room. I know how you like to travel and camp so the slides are the answer for you. So, enjoy life, buy that liberty.
    Gary,

If I buy a 2 slide Liberty and default on the loan do you think the government will bail me out?
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Default Idea

With our new administration coming in, Tuga, you might could get a free Prevost!!! These people who are known as TBA, can share their wealth with you. Isn't this nice and the right way to do things?
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

All of those folks who make more than 250 will pay for it Tuga. Your home free! Isn't this a great country!
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide