Both. I would like to buy a Liberty, but they are still over priced in my opinion. We checked out the new Bella Terra RV resort in Gulf Shores, AL this weekend, and we tried a little experiment. We kept the slide-outs in! I did this to see what it would be like to have a non slide coach. We kept them in for a day; we found it crowded and clostraphobic. On the second day we opened the slides. Much better. So it seems that a Liberty with slides would be my best option. Only problem here is MONEY! I don't have enough.

I met a couple in the RV park that owned a '96 Liberty w/2 slides. They had them installed by Rogue RV in Oregon. They loved the slides and said that they were working fine (I find that hard to believe with aftermarket slides). Anyhow, they liked the slides and the Liberty.

There were 25 coaches in the park over the weekend: all were slide coaches. I just can not bring myself to buy a non slide coach. So I guess I will dream on about buying a Liberty with slides. Besides, buyers are not lining up to buy my coach. Perhaps I need to lower the asking price but I really don't think that will matter much. The market is very soft now and if were able to sell now I don't know what I would replace it with. Maybe an Allegro Bus!