From the Cessna Pilot's Society web site.

a Texan dies and meets St Peter at the golden gate

St Peter decides to give him a personal tour, so off they go. First stop is a beautiful meadow, with a babbling brook. Fat trout can be seen jumping in the stream, wildflowers in bloom everywhere. St Peter asks the Texan, "Ever seen anything so lovely?" The Texan takes it all in and says, "Well, except for the missing Bluebonnets, it looks like the Hill Country in springtime."

St Peter is slightly annoyed, but transports them to the next locale, where pine trees provide hiding places for a large 16-point buck. The Texan again looks around and says, "Almost as nice as the Piney Woods of East Texas, if it only had some maple trees scattered around."

St Peter is more than a little annoyed this time, but continues the tour. The next stop is to a scene of majestic rock formations, with pheasant the size of turkeys. Again, the Texan takes it all in and says, "Looks like the Llano Estacado, only without the clear blue skies."

St Peter has had it with this Texan and says, "I've got one more spot to show you, but we'll have to ride the elevator!'. Immediately, a door opens in one of the rock formations; they enter, and the elevator begins to descend. The more it drops, the warmer it gets, until finally, it's hotter than, well, it's really HOT! The door opens, and there before them, is the Lake of Fire, with the souls of the damned writhing in pain. St Peter says, "I'll bet you don't have anything like this in Texas!". The Texas looks out and says, "No, but I know a coupla ol' boys in Houston can put that out fer ya!"