Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A joke for JDUB

Default A joke for JDUB

From the Cessna Pilot's Society web site.

a Texan dies and meets St Peter at the golden gate

St Peter decides to give him a personal tour, so off they go. First stop is a beautiful meadow, with a babbling brook. Fat trout can be seen jumping in the stream, wildflowers in bloom everywhere. St Peter asks the Texan, "Ever seen anything so lovely?" The Texan takes it all in and says, "Well, except for the missing Bluebonnets, it looks like the Hill Country in springtime."

St Peter is slightly annoyed, but transports them to the next locale, where pine trees provide hiding places for a large 16-point buck. The Texan again looks around and says, "Almost as nice as the Piney Woods of East Texas, if it only had some maple trees scattered around."

St Peter is more than a little annoyed this time, but continues the tour. The next stop is to a scene of majestic rock formations, with pheasant the size of turkeys. Again, the Texan takes it all in and says, "Looks like the Llano Estacado, only without the clear blue skies."

St Peter has had it with this Texan and says, "I've got one more spot to show you, but we'll have to ride the elevator!'. Immediately, a door opens in one of the rock formations; they enter, and the elevator begins to descend. The more it drops, the warmer it gets, until finally, it's hotter than, well, it's really HOT! The door opens, and there before them, is the Lake of Fire, with the souls of the damned writhing in pain. St Peter says, "I'll bet you don't have anything like this in Texas!". The Texas looks out and says, "No, but I know a coupla ol' boys in Houston can put that out fer ya!"

Jon, I was born, raised and have lived my entire life in The Great State. Since my childhood, this story has been told and taken as the truth. If you ever see a Boots & Coots crew in action, you will understand why Hell don't stand a chance if someone hires them to put out the fire. They have literally "been there, done that."

It is kinda funny though, the St. Peter part. Everybody knows The Good Lord Himself shows Texans around when we die.

Do you think this will give ole Jerry a fat(ter) head?

I thought maybe the punchline was going to be something like............" well this looks like Lajitas in August without the Rio Grande". But I agree with Ted, when you see the real firefighters in action it is impressive.
    Tony and Jenny Conder
    Abilene, Texas
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    2008 Marathon D/S XLII
    2017 RAM 1500 4x4

I think a case of diet shampoo may be in order for the flame snuffer after this one.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Well after a hefty day of audit committee and board meetings, this is better than having another Krakman sheep joke.

The good news is I get to keep my job for another quarter. The bad news is I have to prepare a report for the board detailing any exposure the company has to AIG. Can I get some Beagleboy help here?

Then to top it off, my assistant comes in with the latest package from that asshole MangoMike. Some kind of suppository you put in the fridge that's used to cool your roids. What would I do without POG buddies?

iPhone 017.jpg

JDUB: Well,-- does it work? and what time were wheels up Friday?
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

No Roger, I am passing it on to Loc. He has that problem with the chair and it might help........

locbutt.jpg

I finally got those chicks and the dog loaded up around 3:15 so we were wheels up at 3:30 since there was a conga line of arrivals about the time I pulled up to the hold short line.

But I got to take off in 300' visibility and fog on the flight home.

Who's the Chick and where does she fit in?

I think that must be the assistant coming in with the package.

JIM