Thread: Need help with a perm-a-pub

Question Need help with a perm-a-pub

I purchased a '95 XL45 in Dec. of 2005. Converted by Country Coach, the coach has a perm-a-pub liquor dispenser in it. There is no literature on this thing in my CC file. I contacted CC and they could not help me. Thomas Electronic Corp. (the manufacturer of this thing) has either moved or is out of biz. The perm-a-pub does not work. I have cleaned the straws thouroughly, the pump comes on (makes quite a bit of noise actually), but no liquid comes through, no suction. This is particularly disturbing around 5:00PM. And 5:30PM and 6:00PM. Do I need this thing to work?? Not really. Would I like it to work?? Yes.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. Maybe you can put me in touch with Thomas Electronic Corp.

Thanks, Bluevost

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

The booze pump in our bus also needed work. First I found that I needed to vent the rubber stoppers on the bottles because it was forming a vaccum in the bottles. Ours had a second tube to get from the stopper to the bottom of the bottle and it was not air tight. We eliminated these and pushed the primary tubes through the stoppers all the way to the bottom eliminating the need for two seperate tubes. Although I belive that prolonged lack of use permanantly damaged a couple of choices I was able to get 3 of the 5 working

Hey BlueV,

Forget the Perm-a-Pub and just come on down to Mango Mike's for a cold Mangorita - life is good at Mangoland.

And if they only problem you're having is the Pub-o-matic then you are blessed.

Mike

PS Welcome to POG.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Welcome to POG!

If there is anyone who would know about a Perm-A-Pub, you would be talking with Wally: http://www.prevost-stuff.com/Wunder-bar-story.htm

He can be reached through the website on the address.

It must be, well, 'interesting,' to drop in on this bunch!