Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoen RV resort, repair shop, child care, and omelets

Adam, to be a member in good standing in POG it is imperative that you treat other POG members like your subjects and make them do as much work as possible.

As examples notice the King had others washing his bus and car in Spearfish, and then when he ran it out of fuel (due to poor collections in his kingdom) he had the poor POG members flogged if they would not push the bus. There are pictures of this posted.

Harry had Mango (a business leader) wash his bus in Spearfish.

Lloyd traveled hundreds of miles just so he could get Joe C to work on his coach. The list goes on.

Getting diesel fuel on your hands is a good trick however. The scent of fuel which remains with you for days if not weeks is a good way to convince the spouse that you know what you are doing and that you are working hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Finally, to all you folks who are considering coming to an upcoming Pianafiddle show, bring your busses and we can all park next to each other. It'll be fun. My first rally:-) I think I see Ken and Janet Zittrer and Ray and Kathy Davis tomorrow in Rancho Santa Fe. Looking forward to it.
    Adam,

Just wanted to say a quick "Thank You" for the allowing us to join you last night at your concert. It was truly an enjoyable evening, and well worth the couple of hours driving to see you.

Best wishes in your upcoming travels. If I make any progress with my Webasto issue, I'll let you know! Maybe it will be useful?

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    Adam,

Just wanted to say a quick "Thank You" for the allowing us to join you last night at your concert. It was truly an enjoyable evening, and well worth the couple of hours driving to see you.

Best wishes in your upcoming travels. If I make any progress with my Webasto issue, I'll let you know! Maybe it will be useful?

Ray
    Thanks Ray. And thanks for coming. It was a pleasure to meet you in person and always nice to have "family" at a show. And by all means, let me know if you make any headway on that Webasto issue. I plan to email Leon at some point soon.

Best,

Adam

Adam, can't help but wonder. How does the "Piana" part of your duo get around to the concerts?

JIM

I hope I'm not stepping on toes here, but that was discussed at the concert last night.

Besides Adam's bus, there are an additonal two motorhomes making the tour. The "piana" man is traveling with his son (26 years), while the other motorhome houses Beni, their business manager (and much much more) and her husband.

I understand that they don't always travel exactly together, i.e. in convoy, but they all ultimately end up at the same location for the concerts.

Ray

Yes Ray, you have it right. In fact, I think you just won yourself a DVD. (Or would you prefer a hat?)

I have tried to convince my partners that their level of comfort would be dramatically increased if they went with a Prevost, but both went with the "less expensive" option. I, of course, see my choice as the least expensive option... in the long run. (Especially if you include the years of costly therapy it would take to reverse the effects of all that shaking and all that noise!)

Hey, if anybody lives in the Sacramento area, tune into "Good morning Sacramento" on Saturday AM. I think we are playing at 7:30 AM. (Never played that early before, so I make no promises. And, of course, since it is live TV, time could very change.

~Adam

Default Adam

Did you get the email I sent you regarding Lake Havasu City AZ ?

If not, call me, 951.283.7006

JJ

No, I didn't receive it. Also, I had sent a note a few days ago regarding getting together with Lloyd and Pamela next week. I'll call you today.

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by jello_jeep View Post
    Did you get the email I sent you regarding Lake Havasu City AZ ?

If not, call me, 951.283.7006

JJ
    Who did you email? If me, I didn't get it. If you folks want to come to the show in Lake Havasu next week, let me know.

Adam

My bad Adam, he sent the message to you, not me. I thought we were connecting regarding doing something in Lake Havasu (that's where my bus is now stored).

Ray