Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POG Member Trashes Campground

Default POG Member Trashes Campground

Since Jim the Tool Man Keller has ripped me a new one for a spelling error, I felt compelled to spill the beans from Mobile!

IMG_2629_1.JPG

After starting and letting his noisemobile run on high idle at 7am for 15 minutes, waking up every extended stay park resident for 1,000 feet, he pulls out and leaves behind his trash for the other POG members to pick-up in order to save our reputation. Note the close proximity to the trash can.

I want to thank Dale for helping me police up the Tool Man trash pad. If your near the Tool Man at a future rally, be sure to check his area after he leaves.

How embarrassing! I only hope they'll let us back in April. Thanks for doing the cleanup, guys. We live near an Air Force base so we thought the rumble at 7a.m. was a squadron of F 15s taking off.

Bonnie

Jim normally checks in with the forum early in the morning, so I guess he won't see this tonight.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

I don't blame him for leaving it behind. A bird bath like that must weigh over a hundred pounds.

This is just GREAT ! Thanks a lot, Tom. I can see it now. I pull up to my site at a future POG Rally and members on both sides coil up their electric and hose to pull out and ask for a different site. What can I say ? It wouldn't fit ? The trash can was full ? I was leaving it there in case someone else wanted it ?

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

JIm, You should have placed that new blue hose (the one you threw away) in that box, and someone would have thought you left it by mistake. Since I don't have much "stuff" in my bays, I got the new hose out of the brown box by the trash can and saved it, just in case I ever need 50 feet of sewer line.
    Dale & Paulette

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Ya really got a be carful what you do or say around some folks.

Oh ya, I forgot about Dale dumpster diving for a spare sewer hose, I think we need to take up a collection for him.

Ya gotta watch these CC guys!

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default Yard Tools

Tom,

What I'd like to know is just how does Jim get all those yard tools (for cleaning up) in his underbay? Moreover, when did he realize he had left all his yard cleaning tools laying up against the tree?

We all know where the road goes to that is paved with good intentions, don't we. Just be thankful he did not forget to unplug the electric and sewer before pulling out! No yard tools could have cleaned up that mess.

Later ...

Tom, I don't feel bad about getting that new hose. That just shows that the Good Lord always provides for us poor farmers, even if He has to use other POG members who are wallowing in the moola. Strangely enough, it is usually without the intervention of the government Welfare System.
    Dale & Paulette