Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need to Repair Stainless Panel

lewpopp Guest

Well I guess it's fair that I mention that I was honored with a visit from Eric Faires today.

I told him that it was the understanding at this end, when he was at Jon's, that he did not get a bit of dirt, grease, or any foreign object on him during the operation. That it was Debbie who did all of the dirty work and all he did was run for coffee.

Now I was told this to be true by Jon and asked his what he has to say about it. I have never seen Eric's eyes blink, his ears jump, or his stuttering get out of control as it did today. He denied all of the above but at this time I believe it to be true because of the way he was acting.

He even rewarded Debbie with a big compressor and a giant ompact tool for her anniversary or birthday. Con't remember which.

Jon would you please give us the truth. I understand the Debbie was covered with crap from head to toe. We all what to know the truth.

I can picture Eric sitting back with his guitar singing sweet sounds to you guys whilst you worked.

It would be accurate to say that both Deb and Eric were up to their armpits in grease.

Both did their share of work on the underside of the bus, and I could not say if cleaning the grease resulting from a leaky hub seal which Deb did was any more or less important than the air bag replacements Eric did.

However, at Mobile Di and I were shocked. SHOCKED! While Deb and Jay (the hose man) cleaned a few thousand miles of grease, grit, and grime from the finish of their coach Eric took a nap. And he didn't feel even a little bad about Deb doing all that work when he woke up. It was as though he expected the coach would be washed AND DRIED.

Default Wonder Woman Deb

And then Deb made the best Blue Berry Pancakes imaginable the next morning. Yum. They were great. Then she asked Eric to pick her up a few tools for the bus from the tool store.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Default Metal Working Course

I just took some dents out of a piece of non-bus stainless and it came out prefect. Took my time with a shrinking hammer and a little heat, sanded with 600, 1000, 2000, and polished

I am considering taking this course in Pasadena CA.

http://www.sunchasertools.com/