Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1994 Liberty Classic Manuals

Jon, Actually I carefully switched them around just to confuse Truk. Jon stated the bottom line on circuit tracing Tom. The wires are numbered at both ends, both AC and DC. Also if you need serious help from Liberty Chicago you will need to talk to Bill Dougherty. By the way the tech support warranty I offered was unlimited based on my limited knowledge and Tom's nickle.

Trying to confuse Truk is like helping Tiger with his swing. The job has already been done.

Ya just can't beat a set of drawings, but I understand the comments about tags on each end and the wires being home runs. While working in the steering bay on the 5 port, there is a bundle of wires labeled A - Z. I just wanted to understand the function of those wires where they go.

I have to question the advice of a macho oyster guy in TN who recently revealed he sat down to pee!
    Last edited by truk4u; 10-30-2008 at 11:10 AM.

Tom, If I recall correctly you were the only one in the group that didn't. Poor Nancy !
    P.S. Edit that last sentence and take the "s" off "sat" so everyone will understand. I have a feeling this one is going to "rock & roll."
    Last edited by JIM KELLER; 10-30-2008 at 09:46 AM. Reason: A P.S. for Tom.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Jamie Bradford Guest

Tom was not the only one........... Men must " stand up " for their rights!!!!!!

There is a compromise. It's called a handy sponge.

Truk: I have the Liberty Coach Electrical Manual for Coach 428 ( my Coach )
    It contains a lot of Wiring drawings. Check with Troy and see it this one will meet your needs. I would be happy to duplicate it and send it to you.
    I'm sure they have this on a computer and could run a copy easy. They have a copyright notice as follows:
    copyright 1996 Liberty Coach Incorporated
    All rights reserved, no part of this manual may be reproduced or used in any form, or by any means.Graphic, Electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, Redording, taping or information storage and retreival systemswithout written permission of Liberty Coach Incorporated.
    Well they don't list smoke signals, so I will smoke it to you. I think they owe you a copy. But I will be happy to send you one.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Hi Harry. I am sure Liberty has a wealth of info. I hope Truk can get them to help out. They should have abundant info which they could give him on a CD.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Thanks again Harry, I'm still working on it... Steve Bennet had a 94 and was going to try to call the owner and see if he had one.

Gary - Also talked to Troy with no success. He didn't have any kind of suggestion for me.

Default Liberty's abnd other converters attitude toward owners of existing coaches.

I saw a recent example of how Liberty caters to the buyers of new coaches. The bus and bikers rally in Sparks this September enjoyed the full attention of the Liberty Owner. Sales manager, and Tech crew including a semi trailer of service equipment. It is true because I wound up in their midst by accident a tech came to my assistance and helped me with some questions and a repair of my coach , for that I was grateful. As Jon has stated many times they are really only interested in repeat new coach buyers. I have to believe that attention to buyers of existing Liberty's gives Liberty value they are over looking. Where are those new buyers going to get decent values for their pre-owned units without our category of owners. This service manual indeference on Liberty's part is another example of how they view our value to them. Very short sided on their part I'm afraid. I don't believe the founder of Liberty would share their present operational values. As the econimy tightens they will need every avenue of income including service and parts sales to existing coaches.
    First to go in a tight times is sale of big ticket luxery Items Busse, Boats, Planes and Harley's. Take a look over your shoulder Liberty and other converters and see what got you where you are and what will help keep you there.
    I'm getting off this soap box before I fall off.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali