Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Slides Love Um or Leave Um

Jim and Chris.......I too could use the pro driver to tell me fuel used. Except it does not take into consideration Webasto or generator usage and after a while when you think you are full you are much less than full.

I now use Windy City Joe's bunny slippers because I just let it puke out before getting anywhere close, and then I avoid walking in the large puddle.

The disposable plastic shoe covers like the ones used by carpet cleaners work well. Also, a pair of disposable vinyl gloves is a must. Turn on the fuel nozzel and stay back at least 10 feet from the fill port. After she pukes you may then procede to replace the nozzel (covered in fuel), drain the fuel from your gas cap (filled with fuel), and make a hasty get away before the EPA arrests you. All this for only $ __________ ?

I went to the bus today to replace the Vacuum Switch to hopefully make my salon Slide operational again. I recieved the correct part number from Prevost late last week as promised.# 690361

When I removed the old Vacuum switch I noticed a marking on it that didn't match the switch I got. I remembered talking and reading in the parts sheet that their are two switches available, one for High Altitude ( Like where Jim and Chris Live ) and one regular switch, for where I live, Flat lands of Texas.

Well guess which switch I got? Yep, the High Altitude switch.

So I placed a call into Bill Jensen, and within 2 hours he had returned my call, and assured me the High Altitude switch was the best one to use in all cases and it would cause me no problems. I will have to go back to the bus later this week and install the new switch.

Gary S.