We love our salon slide when we camp, because of all the extra room it gives us.

However, this last weekend when we went camping I could not get it to extend out. I checked pretty much the usual things, and pretty much determined the Slide controller was not getting any power.

This slide controller box is on the drivers side bay directly under the slide. It has numerous led lights but the green power light was not lite. The yellow led lights that were on mean the locking pins were operating correctly, but that power must be coming in from some other source.

I checked the 40amp Slide controller fuse in the back of the bus in the engine compartment above the batteries, and it was getting power there, but from what I understand there is possibly another in-line fuse, maybe in the drivers door area, but I could not locate this in-line fuse.

There is also (3) black push-pin type fuses that are just in front of the controller box, which is not getting any power.

Anybody have a suggestion?

I was not in the mood to take pictures of these areas, when I was sweating up a rain cloud trying to diagnose this issue, but I should have. It might have helped with this diagnosis.

Gary S.