Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wash that bus

I ususally wash front and back first as they are the dirtiest. If there is time , then I will wash the sides. Kevin, Jdub and I found a large self wash outside of Branson. I have seen similar on the road, you just have to keep your eye out for them. Not all RV Parks care if you wash, some even have a service you can call and have it done. I have a wide glass squeegee for wiping down the glass and top sides after I wash. Works great. Incidentally, I only use Turtle wax soap or Mcguires Car wash soap. I also have used my onboard water at times. There is also a dry wash product available but it is more time consuming.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Default Working or eating Staff?

Mel:

You got Jdub's cheerleaders mixed up with my staff. Here is a shot of them on the Job. It's really hard to get good help these days. Besides, It would be impossible to load those folks in a Mini!!!!

Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

I use a RAINX product called "Self Dry" car wash. I use a bucket of the soap and water with a soft brush and scrub 1-2 panels and rinse with a hose as i go. It dries with no streaks of any consequence. Great stuff.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali