Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pianafiddle - Don't Miss It

Quote Originally Posted by jasperjr View Post
    The studio is located in Barrington (northwest suburb) Our clientele are predominantly jazz, blues, gospel and solo artists.
    I'll certainly bring some folks in from the city to see your gig. Look forward to keeping in touch.
    Jasperjr....just curious, has Jeff Golub or his previous group, Avenue Blue, ever been to your studio? Great jazz guitarist with some blues thrown in.

Debi

Quote Originally Posted by adamdegraff View Post
    Debi,
    Not sure how SC got left off our list. It's not like we aren't playing all around SC. Next tour, for sure. In the mean time, maybe I can get you some tickets for our show is Gastonia, NC for Friday, January 23rd?
    Let me know if you want tickets for Gastonia, NC.
    All my best,
    Adam
    Adam, THANKS! Yes, Gaston is a little over an hour from our farm. I need to check Bob's calendar as he has two trade shows the end of Jan. and first of Feb. Once I find out those dates you will be hearing from me. I hope we can meet you and attend the show!

Greenville has a fabulous performing arts center, "The Peace Center", and they also have the Governors School of Arts. Many of the Universities here such as Furman (director of the Boston Pops, Keith Lockhart, graduated from there) have wonderful concert venues as well. Check out Greenville or Spartanburg for your next tour and I will make a request to these places as well.

Appreciate your generous offer and hopefully we will be able to attend with a couple of our friends!

Debi

jasperjr Guest

Default question

Debi,
    Unfortunately, Jeff has not recorded at my studio. The bulk of my jazz clients have come from Chicago. I've had some folks in from N.Y, but they did commercial soundtrack work and classical recordings.

Quote Originally Posted by jasperjr View Post
    Debi,
    Unfortunately, Jeff has not recorded at my studio. The bulk of my jazz clients have come from Chicago. I've had some folks in from N.Y, but they did commercial soundtrack work and classical recordings.
    ok, thanks, just curious...he was our neighbor growing up and as the saying goes, he has come a long way baby! From Copley, Ohio and playing for my younger sister's class in elementary school, to lead guitarist with Rod Stewart and now his solo career. Extremely gifted musician....maybe he just needs to know about your place??? Thanks for replying.

Debi