Thread: AAP Co.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Thumbs up AAP Co.

Looks like Jimmy has picked up a new sponsor.

I know these guys have been brought up often and I never remember a bad comment.

They are the go to guys for Crusair but dabble in other electrical devices as well.

I purchased an auto-start from as well as spoke to them at length a number of times about my cruisair.

My experience was customer service that was second to none.

Good job Jim and great company AAP, 2 thumbs up

www.aap.com
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 10-10-2008 at 08:13 AM.

I've got a CruisAir unit coming from them today. Very helpful on the telephone and told me to call back if I had any questions with the install. The rebuilt units are $1200 now. I failed to ask how much shipping was, but I think I will send my old unit back and have them rebuild it. I'll try and remember to take some pictures of the old coming out and the new going in.

Default AAP Co.

For future reference, do you have a website or other contact info on them? Tried to google AAP Co. and don't think I found anything besides Advanced Auto Parts. Is it them? Thanks.

Here is the link, Ken. If you will click on the red bus at the top left of every page, it will take you to the POG home page. Then scroll down and you will see links to all the sponsors.

http://www.aap.com/