There have been, sigh, countless challenges to the rule-making authorities with regard to POG II.

So here we go again.

1. The Bling Award, with the coveted Stainless Steel cooker, is a 'keeper.' It will become the property of the owners of the coach where the 80-year old woman says, "Wow, nice bus." (If any). It is possible that the judge may not say that at all, in which case the award of the coveted Stainless Steel cooker will be deferred. So get going, since 80-year women have are likely not impressed with casual or uninventive Blingage.

2. The Anal Award is in fact a traveling award, from rally to rally, awarded to the coach owner who demonstrates a, well, uncanny and unrealistic attention to detailing their coach.

3. Yes, it is possible that a single individual could possibly win both of these award, but they would be impossible to live with or tolerate on this board. All the more reason to incorporate your visions with great detail.

4. Finally, there may be another award, and I am currently NOT free to divulge any information relative to that at this time. We are awaiting legal and security clearances, unlike the Federal government, before announcing this additional award.

5. I continue to recuse myself from the Bling award, due to certain information which I have received from various parties. That does NOT mean I can't be bribed with an M-3, which I was promised before you-know-who stuck their nose into my haggling.

So there.