Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile, Al, Oysters, Wentzels Yall come!

Default Bob05 and Deb --Awol (home recuperating)

Bob05/Deb: Hope that Bob and You are well and are getting along as good as can be expected. We are going to miss seeing you and your gorgeous ride at the Big Oyster feed. We will certainly down a few in your honor.
    Do you think Ms Pinkie? is still there? I can't remember her name for sure.

It appears to be shaping up nicely with Bonhall41 & margarita machine,, Eric, Deb & Jay, Janice & Phil, Truk4u & Nancy, Rfoster & Micki, & Jon & Di W. Possible Dale and Paulette, any more?

I am sure Mobile has more Oysters than this bunch can eat.. How about it Dan and Jo?
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Deb,

Hows big Bob doing and do you have him reading the POG Forum for fun and entertainment yet?

Debi,
    Sorry you won't be able to join the group in Mobile. Donald and I will look forward to meeting you at some future POG rally. We'll make sure to toast all the missing members with a margarita and a dozen or two!

Bonnie

We got reservations today, so we should be there also.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

I can't get in, they're booked and no space!
    Last edited by truk4u; 09-30-2008 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Deb,
    Hows big Bob doing and do you have him reading the POG Forum for fun and entertainment yet?
    Hey Tom,

I have given him my laptop to use and now that he is gaining some strength back he can actually roll into the office and sit at his desktop computer once a day if he feels up to it. Just two weeks tomorrow since the massive surgery and on the 16th we go for x-rays in Charlotte to see how the bone grafts are doing and make sure his new bionic parts haven't moved out of the country All in all, I think he is progressing very well. He loves reading POG entertainment so liven it up guys! I can't believe they don't have space for you, we need to get on to miss Pinkie (Roger, not sure if that was her name or not--ha~!)

Debi

Quote Originally Posted by bonhall41 View Post
    Debi,
    Sorry you won't be able to join the group in Mobile. Donald and I will look forward to meeting you at some future POG rally. We'll make sure to toast all the missing members with a margarita and a dozen or two!
    Bonnie
    We're sorry too Bonnie but there will be another meet once we are able to be on the road again. Yes, toasting absentee POG members is a requirement.

Hey Roger, you and Micki have all the oysters you want for us, you know we stay away from the slippery things Thank you for thinking of us, we love our POG buds!

Debi

Tom,
    Do they have a waiting list or anything? I'll check to see if anyone we know knows anyone they know. Donald's family is from that area but I guess if there's no room, there's no room. It's worth a phone call anyway. I'll let you know if we have any luck but don't hold your breath. I just can't imagine that they would be full that time of year. I didn't think Mobile got that many "snowbirds" and that's too early for them anyway. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

Bonnie

Default Mobile mtg

Dan & Jo are in. We made resv. this morning without any problem
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

Tom was told to get crackin' and he fell on his head. Call them back Tom and tell them you will camp until a space opens up. I think some of the spaces are so wide you can fit between a couple of us. We can even cheat and run a power cord to your tent.

Or you and Nancy can sleep on Roger's sofa.