Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Virtual Coach

And I thought I was the only one who couldn't see the gauges at night. Since I have no retarded retarder and a working Jake brake, I can smuggly descend any hill in comfort with the knowledge the transmission police won't be coming round any time soon.

And Jon, we both know that Prevost Car people read this board (or at least folks with a @volvo.com address, so maybe they will get the hint. I would actually like to see them appoint at least one guy to respond or be a point of contact for this group and their questions. Come on guys, quit lurking and get in the game

And to Ray and Kevin, out on a big trip and no photos for your buddies? What's up with that?

You can probably win the Bling contest hands down if you could get the gauges to sparkle at night with illuminance.

Mike
    Last edited by MangoMike; 06-20-2006 at 06:28 PM.

Ben Guest

Look out, I've been watching Jerry's credit card bills (ya know, us computer guys can get into anything electronically)...

I noticed that he just ordered more bus bling:

http://tinyurl.com/hp2jz

Jerry,
    I am a little ashamed to say that the only camera in this bus is a throw away Polaroid. We are sitting in the West Yellowstone Grizzly Bear RV Park. Very nice and quite. A trip to Old Faithful in the morning and a loop of the north side on Thursday and then down to Zion River Resort for a few days to see the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Man, this beats the Hell out of Work!
    I want to learn about the power system that Marathon has given us, just does not work the way one would think. Truck4u, we need to talk, I think you and I have some close coaches, I have #545. I get a little mad with the invertors and the Generator. A topic for Santa Fe, maybe we can get a Marathon tech to show up?
    Kevin
    Last edited by Kevin Erion; 06-20-2006 at 08:53 PM.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Kevin:

One of the rule of POG (insert laugh here) is that the person who brings up an idea owns it. (This tends to stiffle creativity somewhat, but also produces interesting results).

Call Marathon and get 'em to show up!

And not the sales types, but the techs that can get into the nitty gritty.

Ben Guest

Jerry is still charging up a storm. This time, he bought a carbon fibre headhunter toilet!

He's knocked 40lbs off the weight of the old one (down to 10.9lbs now)... he's hoping to win the dragracing competition at POG II.

http://www.headhunterinc.com/carbon_fiber.htm

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Now this is marketed to those who have to, 'hurry up and go?'

Where do the LED lites come into this one?

That is actually his driver's seat for the long non-stops from Polk City to Houston.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Please pardon my ignorance, but...what are "Chingadingaleers?"