Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice 1997 Liberty at Ebay

Jim,

Remember us talking Wednesday morning in Spearfish after Roger et al left, and I said there is a butt for every seat. Way to go!! Congrats from Chris and me.
    Last edited by Coloradobus; 09-19-2008 at 10:17 PM.
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

Jim,

Congratulations on the Bling Mobile; you made a good choice. That gives us another bus in NE Ohio.. Maybe someday we can have a mini rally in this part of the country.

Thanks, Tom, Ted, Denny, Jim and Chris.

Paul Davis on hearing that this was my first bus invited us to stay for a few days, so I could be taught the systems and get used to things. He said he preferred it that way over frequent phone calls.
    Will definitely look you up Ted if it is at all possible.
    Yes Jim and Chris, my but will fit the seat even though Roger disconnected the lumbar support.
    Denny mini rallies are a certain possibility!

There is a lot to do now to rec. the bus. I have to contact Bennett, Explorer, and make the bus barn ready with a new door and 50 A plug etc.

Way to go Jim! Your the man. It's a smart move, knowing the history of that bus. It's a legend to Poggers.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Default Jim C's new bus

I knew there was a reason I bid on the belts and won the bet. Don't forget that I went immediately over to Jim C and gave them to him saying, "It's time for that bus now, Jim". CONGRATULATIONS, Jim from Ed and I. We just got the news now. No service out on the farm in Mott, ND for 2 days. We are in Milwaukee today thru Monday for the Octoberfest. Now, find the XLII for us. HA!!!!
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

Jim,

Congratulations !
    When is the delivery date ? If you are going home thru ILLINOIS stop by for few days. We have parking spot for you ( or anybody else).

Alek

Default Congratulations on the Blingmobile

Jim C: Congrats, Congrats, Congrats. I can see you grinning from here in Alabama tonight. That is great news. I hope you and Mrs. C. get as much pleasure, fun, enjoyment, etc that Micki and I got from using that coach. It is certainly beautiful coach.

Yes it has the 298 fuel tanks which I missed on this 4000 mile trip we have been on ( I am sure the word will get out that I ran out of fuel) would not have happened in the Liberty. You can believe the fuel gauge on it.

and the belts you got in spearfish will fit it too!!!!

Left Dale and Paulette heading south today on I 65 at Athens Alabama. I am visiting a brother in Florence Al and We will be back in Bristol by Sunday.

No Diesel in Nashville Today!!!
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster View Post
    Jim C: Congrats, Congrats, Congrats. I can see you grinning from here in Alabama tonight. That is great news.
    Jim, very, very cool. As of Wednesday 7:30am in Spearfish, while hooking up Jeep to our bus and visiting with Jim, I asked him what he thought his timeframe might be for bus purchase. Answer, best I recall, was "Within a year." I guess two days is "within a year."

What a beautiful bus. Go Jim!!

eric faires
    huntsville, TN

Jim C. Just signed on and read the NEWS. Congratulations ! Like Mike says, Holy Crap ! Jim K.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Jim,

No need to sell the house. Just sell the place in Chautauqua, convert the horse barn into a bus garage and hit the road when the skies get those snow clouds in October.

I hope you realize now that you own the Blingmobile you will be held to a very high standard when it comes to maintenance. The new standard has been set by Brian E who has an engine unmatched by anyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images