Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice 1997 Liberty at Ebay

Well that is great news for sure. I see some sheep in your future......

Congratulations and happy motoring.

I'm glad for you Jim. Di and I whooped when you told us. There is a lot to learn and you and Barb will have lots to do trying to figure it all out but it will be fun. You already know about the insanity of the folks you run into at rallies. We just hope Barb has a sense of humor.

Did Roger leave the disco ball in the bay? It all goes with the lights that dance to the music.

Jim, thats great.....it sure beats sleeping in camper cabins. The only drawback is after a while you start talking like your a Tennessee native.
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

Talking

Ray, Jerry, Jon, Rick, thanks for the well wishes.
    This is exactly the kind of bus I envisioned. I am glad I stuck to my vision.

Sheep, well, they are not all that baaaad, if you know what I mean? Actually had Lamb Chops for supper.
    Last edited by JIM CHALOUPKA; 09-19-2008 at 09:13 PM.

Jim,You told me it would happen one day,none of us knew it would happen this quick,congrats.

Thanks Jack, the only cure for MPD is a strong dose of shiny stainless, and the Bling Mobile has it, so I took the cure!

dalej Guest

Jim, did you know you were closing in on Rogers bus while in SD? You seemed like you were set on Liberty. Still can't believe it.

Yippee Jimmy C, I'm thrilled for you... You sneaky bugger, did you have this in the works at Spearfish?

Nancy and I are really happy for you and Barb and can't wait to see and meet your better half.

Jim, good on you, that is just a great deal on your bus. You will enjoy doing business with Paul. Your PDI will be with a young fellow by the name of Ryan. You need to let them know that you need plenty of time with the coach because they are often busy. You can stay onsite for a few days if you need to, just ask.
    When are you coming down? Jan and I would love to take you guys out to eat if you are going to hang around a few days.

Smile

Thanks, Mango for the good wishes.

Dale I didn't know until about 3:00 PM today when I got the urge. Before that I just passively considered it in the back of my mind. I knew it was a first class bus, but really didn't think of purchasing it. Haven't sold the farm yet and will still not be able to get away very much, BUT!
    After Alek posted the listing I looked at it and my MPD got agitated and the pictures were soooo gooood, that when I showed them to Barb and she said I like it, why not give him ( Paul Davis) a call. I did that and in two minutes had a verbal deal with a check in the mail.

I bought the bus over the phone without an inspection, but I knew Roger took the best of care with it, and that it would probably be a long time if ever to find another in that condition.

The only things missing from my wish list were, enclosed toilet, independent suspension, and Howard Steering. With the used bus factory being closed I don't think I missed much. Also wanted the large fuel tank and don't know if it has that.

In all the posting discussion, no one expressed any special interest, so I don't think I stepped on anyone's toes.