Thread: Pro Driver?

Default Pro Driver?

Question about the DD pro driver computer. Last oil change, Marathon reset the pro driver oil change option. Presumably this means that the computer is keeping track of miles past, long idles, etc. since my last oil change? Is that the case? Can I see this info? Or will the computer just let me know when I need an oil change? Am I missing something? I see a reset option for oil changes, and I see the option to view my trip and leg info, but I don't see an option to view oil change info. (Miles past, etc.)

Thanks,
    Adam

Adam,

I have my Pro Driver set at 5000 mile intervals for oil changes. When driving and nearing the 5000 mile point from last reset it flashes a warning showing miles to go.

When I change oil I reset it to zero, and in my case I also set the trip odometer so I can start tracking fuel mileage again as well. It is intuitive so if you play with it you will learn how to scroll through the screens and how to reset things.

I do not have a book to do resets such as oil change intervals but I understand there are numerous things you can program.