Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prevosts and Moonshine at Spearfish

Default Prevosts and Moonshine at Spearfish

Well, it has been great, but as can be seen in these pictures, by 9 P.M. tonight most of us are hitched up and ready to pull out in the morning. It was actually pitch dark, so the moon was the main light source for the pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dale farley; 09-16-2008 at 11:49 PM.

Nice shots Dale!

Nice pictures Dale. Hope you and Paulette have had a great time these past few months and that your new Bus has served you well !

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Great shots Dale....Everyday we looked forward to the daily "update".
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

Jon left us this morning at 3:45, and many others followed during the next few hours. Truk, Roger and I left at 8:30, and took it easy for a few hundred miles. Truk got bored with us and took a "road less traveled" while Roger and I drove to Sioux City, Nebraska for the night.

We are having our own mini-mini rally at the Scenic park Campground, and it is a nice place. Full hook up, WiFi and pull-through spots for $22. Made a couple shots just before we went to eat dinner.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Dale great job with the pictures!! Kinda hate see the rally come to an end. I love seeing all the pictures of the differant coaches makes me want to get mine out and weigh it! Thanks again!

Jim K., We have had a great summer. The experience with the kids was rewarding, and the weather was wonderful. And yes, the CC has served us well. I hear you and Karen are getting settled in your beautiful new place. Thanks.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Well, I made it home in two 12 plus hour days. Its about 1440 miles with one 20 mile back track for deisel. As it turns out, I left at 5:15 AM, drove thru the black hills down to Casper, back tracked for deisel when I couldn't find a station on the south side of Casper. Then ran into Harry and Shirley at a rest stop about two hours later. They left Spearfish at 7:15 AM. So much for an early start.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Wow, that's a lot of driving in two days. Glad to hear that you made it home safely. Looks like it was an exception rally.

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Jon left us this morning at 3:45, and many others followed during the next few hours. Truk, Roger and I left at 8:30, and took it easy for a few hundred miles. Truk got bored with us and took a "road less traveled" while Roger and I drove to Sioux City, Nebraska for the night.
    Deb, Eric, Jay, and Radar (dog) Faires left Spearfish at 8:15am Wednesday. Saw Orren/Karen Zook at Wall Drug, then at fuel stop, then at Rest Area for nap time (at least for us), then they passed us for good.

Also saw Roger/Micki, Dale/Paulette, and Tom/Nancy when they passed us as we exited for Wall Drug.

Wednesday made it to Minnesota state line and turned around for Sioux Falls, then I-29 south to Vermillion, SD truck stop for night.

Thursday Roger/Micki and Dale/Paulette passed us again, but no Tom/Nancy with them. Visited with them for about an hour (maybe more, maybe less) at a Rest Stop near Mile Marker 82, I think just south of Mound City, (IA or MO, can not remember which state). Deb, Eric, Jay, drove to Rest Stop just north of Litchfield, IL on I-55 and slept for night.

Friday made stop in Harrisburg, IL to visit my 98 year old aunt and celebrate her birthday. Made it home by 11:45pm Eastern time.

So here is final big western U.S. trip route. TN, AR, TX, OK, TX, NM, CO, UT, AZ, CA, NV, OR, ID, OR, WA, ID, MT, ND, SD, WY, SD, MN, SD, IA, NE, IA, MO, KS, MO, IL, IN, KY, TN. Did not tally miles yet. Want to sleep tonight.

Had so much fun with all Spearfish attendees. Bus did great throughout travels.

eric faires
    huntsville, TN