[QUOTE:Yours truly is in BF Kentucky, making sure I'm ahead of the Red Necks from TN. I'm in a Campground, but the TN crowd will be at Walmart.
[/QUOTE]

I don't know where the other TN rednecks are, but we are taking the most direct route, I'm sure. We have been through TN, AR, TX, OK, TX, where we had blast in Kerrville at the very fat beagle bash, then to Ft Stockton, where we made a right turn. Since then, we have been through NM, CO, 4 corners, UT, AZ, where we saw the amazing Grand Canyon, CA, NV, OR, ID, OR, WA, ID, MT, where we are happily spending 2 nights in Missoula at Jim and Mary's campground (which we highly recommend). Will depart in the morning for Spearfish, via more of MT, ND, SD, WY, then SD. Great trip so far. As we started down the biggest mountain ever, Jay reminded us that when Jon left us all the wheels were still off our bus and that we had been the ones who had done all the work on the brake chambers and airbags by ourselves. Thankfully, we learned from the master and all functioned properly so far. But, that definitely added some anxiety to our first big mountain driving experences. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days. Safe travels to all. Deb, Eric, Jay, and Radar.