Thread: Our Speed

Hybrid View

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default Our Speed

since we are poor, out of work simple people, we will be happy to settle for something like this for bling:

pognumber26 Guest

Default barbecue

Where do I purchase this unit?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

There are some things one cannot, 'buy.'

Bling or simple.

You have to earn them!

See you at POG II!

Now I am concerned. JPJ is starting with the "aw shucks we are simple people" stuff. I see the potential here for reverse bling.

He realizes his Vogue/Parliament can't match our Libertys so he will approach the contest from another direction. The motor will be replaced with a team of oxen, the bath will be a large copper tub (also used for laundry), and in keeping with the "aw shucks" theme the generator will be replaced with a windmill.

What I can't figure is what Pog 26.5 with his quadruple slide 75 foot megabuck palace would want with such a crude device. It is not rated for 24Volt and it doesn't have a paint job to match his palace.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Maybe there is more than one way of defining Bling.

Default Bling Excursion

Attention All Hands:

While on my way to Knoxville this am, I phoned All knowing -full of useful knowledge, King of Bling, always helpful Anal Jon and ask him for info on Chrome or Blling Shops in Knoxville,
    Well - just as I suspected- he didn't reveal any information - played me like a fiddle. acted like he was caught off guard - imagine that.
    Being fore warned is being fore armed.
    Jon has the bling thing going on and ain't telling.
    This is gonna be a tough competition- I don't think the LEDs are gonna git-r-dun alone...
    and then JPJ comes in with a security breach notice - Knoxville is close to Oak Ridge- those folks used to know how to keep a secret. Some still do.
    It is on!
    Roger that co pilots