Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Speed

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default Our Speed

since we are poor, out of work simple people, we will be happy to settle for something like this for bling:

pognumber26 Guest

Default barbecue

Where do I purchase this unit?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

There are some things one cannot, 'buy.'

Bling or simple.

You have to earn them!

See you at POG II!

Now I am concerned. JPJ is starting with the "aw shucks we are simple people" stuff. I see the potential here for reverse bling.

He realizes his Vogue/Parliament can't match our Libertys so he will approach the contest from another direction. The motor will be replaced with a team of oxen, the bath will be a large copper tub (also used for laundry), and in keeping with the "aw shucks" theme the generator will be replaced with a windmill.

What I can't figure is what Pog 26.5 with his quadruple slide 75 foot megabuck palace would want with such a crude device. It is not rated for 24Volt and it doesn't have a paint job to match his palace.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Maybe there is more than one way of defining Bling.

Default Bling Excursion

Attention All Hands:

While on my way to Knoxville this am, I phoned All knowing -full of useful knowledge, King of Bling, always helpful Anal Jon and ask him for info on Chrome or Blling Shops in Knoxville,
    Well - just as I suspected- he didn't reveal any information - played me like a fiddle. acted like he was caught off guard - imagine that.
    Being fore warned is being fore armed.
    Jon has the bling thing going on and ain't telling.
    This is gonna be a tough competition- I don't think the LEDs are gonna git-r-dun alone...
    and then JPJ comes in with a security breach notice - Knoxville is close to Oak Ridge- those folks used to know how to keep a secret. Some still do.
    It is on!
    Roger that co pilots

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Roger, Roger:

I think it is more show than go. Jon has yet to figure out how to incorporate the telescope into his computer.

Yet, if he is near Oak Ridge and traveling to Los Alamos, who knows what is in store?

EOM

Roger,

(he is my buddy, my friend, the guy that will give me a new M3) you are too kind. What you failed to mention is how you blindsided me and got me good.

At this point, my friend from Tennessee everyone is in a dither worrying about me, and probably going off the deep end to try to outbling our Liberty cruisers. If you don't tell anybody I will reveal my secret bling:

I am going to vacuum the floor, and maybe do a little dusting.

That's it.

Well maybe there is a little more, but it isn't enough to talk about.

Jon

I'm afraid that if he is from Oak Ridge and he travels to Los Alamos, his bling will be that the entire coach glows in the dark and we will need Geiger counters to test for bling-e-ness.

lewpopp Guest

From where I stand, Jon is the foxy one and he will stand back and let all of you guys put fox tails, curb feelers, and spot lights on your unit and sit there an laugh all the way to the bank with his Lew Bucks.

I'm willing to bet he won't do a damn thing concerning bling. He is an engineer. Engineers are parcimonious all fo the time. The tightest people on earth are engineers, FBI Agents, and pilots. Jon fills 2 out of 3 catagories. I will say, he was more than generous at the POG 1. Where he is frugal is spending good Lew Bucks on chitty chrome and bling. If it is not in the engineers mind that it will improve movement, the hell with it.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT MR JON, believe me.