Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Blackwater Valve

Hey there Digger O'Dell. Just when the dust was settling you go and stir it up again.

Let's address that picture. That was the work of the Manny, Moe, and Jack, also know as the Poop Boys (er, I mean Pep Boys). The foreign material you saw on the concrete was diet Pepsi. A staged photo because they had nothing better to do.

Now let's move on to your representation that push button valves are unnecessary. True, a camper has to hook up the hose. You certainly were astute figuring that out, but what you apparently choose to ignore is that for an extended stay in a campground, those of us with such modern conveniences may now push a button from the comfort of our home to dispense with the contents of our holding tanks. That is certainly appreciated by our wives who may want to do a few loads of wash, but who choose to not get anywhere near the discharge side of the plumbing system.

Next time you stay at a luxury campground and Ruth Anne tells you she wants to do a few loads of wash, think about our push buttons while you are standing out in the rain waiting for the tank to empty.

Don't you have something better to do than to pick on us poor Liberty owners?

Also Jon, don't forget the grey water by-pass which is also activated remotely.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

And I also forgot about the remote controlled macerator aimed at the CC in the next campsite.

Denny,

You have the Liberty push button crowd now in a tither. Did you really think Jon would get out his chair while listening to the Lennon Sisters, push the button to open the pocket door to the toilet, take a pee (this takes awhile at his age), push the button for the Headhunter, push the button to open the pocket door, step out of the bus (manual handle - gasp), put on his shoes that are setting outside, walk around the bus, open the bay door and then pull the little black handle Good grief man, it's a Liberty!

I believe Truk has it all figured out. These are mega buck coaches so if you got it, flaunt it.

If it don't operate with a push button, we don't need it.

To bring closure to my first post, I disassembled my blackwater valve today and checked to see if there was any blockage in the line. As I suspected, the valve is working fine and there is no blockage in the line. Maybe the whole thing was my imagination. As I stated before, I never could duplicate the problem after I first mentioned it. At least I know there is nothing wrong.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!