I've been reluctant to speak about Mira Loma because they still have my coach there and I don't want any further problems. But, you all need to be aware of my recent experiences and I hope you will follow what I'll do in the future.

Two weeks ago, I took the coach in to have an electrical problem repaired. (Prevost initally repaired this problem back in February,2008 at a cost of $1800 in labor and $141 in parts.) They repaired it but wanted to charge me for the new parts and labor. I objected and they finally agreed to make the repair at no cost to me. Then, I received a call from them saying that when the mechanic moved my coach into the bay he raised the tag axel and then he could not get the wheels to go back down. The service writer said that both tag axel cylinders were leaking and would have to be replaced at a cost of $346.00 each for the cylinders. This call came at 2:00pm in the afternoon. I immediately drove to the Mira Loma location arriving at 3:00pm and watched the mechanic remove and replace both cylinders. The mechanic's shift ended between 3:30-4:00pm but he stayed until 6:30pm and completed the work on my coach. That is a total of 4.5 hours of labor for this repair but when I got my bill, I was charged 13 hours of labor for this repair. Also, I had other work done on the coach that day and was billed for those labor hours as well. The bottom line, they charged me more labor hours on this particular day than they were open. I'll at least have an interesting argument as I get the issue to upper management.

This follows my last billing issue where I was quoted $4,100.00 for several repairs and service work but when I got the bill it exceeded $6,000.00. My office paid it before they noticed that it was billed in Canadian dollars. Excuse my ignorance, but the work is done in the US, they ask you to remit payment to an address in the US but they bill you in Canadian dollars? How many people have had that happen and not catch the fact that it is CAD? The lovely Mrs. Barnes got that straightened out (we thought) until we noticed that they left the labor rate stated in Canadian dollars at $138.00 per hour. I'm now asking them to correct that mistake and in the future they bill me in US dollars. I won't accept another invoice with CAD on the bottom line.

I like the mechanics and the service writer at Prevost Mira Loma but the management and billing operation are the worst I've ever seen. I can't run my business that way. I won't let them do any more work on my coach without a good faith estimate up front. Ray Davis has just given me the name of a company he uses and I'll take my next service business there.