Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have a Bullseye on your back??

Having been the recipient of Liability suits and also testifying for defense attorneys on claims against General contractors and Electrical Contractors, I have experienced the deluge of paperwork, discovery , and depositions. Not fun. The benefit of having appropriate Insurance as well as a Umbrella Insurance policy can not be over stated. At $360.00 per hour, attorney fees climb rapidly.
    Make sure your covered!
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Default 211

Hows about the bank robber who robbed the California bank, gets handed the "dye pack", shoves it down his pants and hauls ass.

As he runs away, the pack deploys and he is subsequently apprehended, purple pecker and all.

Actually gets convicted (I have no idea how that happened). With time on his hands in the state run Hilton, he reads up and decides to sue the manufacturer of the dye pack!

A convicted felon, sues from prison from an incident occurring during the commission of a crime over mental anguish from having a purple pecker for a few days..

Amazing.

lewpopp Guest

Oh, the lawsuits coming now! I would guess that half of the members have purple peters with hand prints.

Orren Zook Guest

Here's something I ran across this morning on the FMCA web page - it's of special interest to the POG members from Texas! http://fmca.com/index.php/motorhomin...e-requirements

So, I just found it a little interesting that the chart on this website, about driving privileges was close, but wrong. For someone who is supposedly an expert in this type of law in California, that is just a bit weird.

In specifics, they list that a Class C may drive any house-car. In CA a house-car over 40 ft requires a Class-B non-commercial, which is not even listed in the table of licenses. Strangely enough Class A and Class C non-commercials are listed.

ray