Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Insurance info

Yankee802 Guest

Agreed, very good assumption, and I would probably make that conclussion as well, but I'd still check my idividual policy to make sure.

Lightbulb Again It's All In The Details

After taking a drive to do some thinking and recollecting ( my best thinking is while driving ) on the things I said and also the responses to them, I recall more specifically what it was that I was trying to achieve by going with Motorsports Advantage.

So to say right at the get go, with Coach Net, YES, your personal vehicles towed or driven are covered for $99.50, as Gary indicated in his post. A towed trailer is also covered for tire service only, and nothing else. Therein lies where I miss spoke. I said they were not.

I did however want a trailer to be covered and when I expressed that desire the sales gal referred me to her sister co., Motorsports advantage with all the same coverage as Coach Net plus trailer coverage (for such as tire, bearing, axle or suspension troubles) for the total premium of $109.50.

Since the question was asked and I do not know what I will do in the long run, I thought for an extra ten dollars I would go for as complete a coverage as I could.

My original post should have read:

If you are wanting complete trailer coverage there is a co. called Motorsports advantage that will sell it to you in their roadside assistance insurance package. It is the Coach Net policy by her sister co. with the trailer added for only $10.00.

JIM